Our valued sponsor

Chicken and Egg.... Personal offshore Account for affiliate commissions

Developer48

Aug 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi all.. newbie here.
.. Have ecomm site.do not sell or purchase in country of residence. But have to take the hit on paypal acc as it is remitted in same year as earned but not a big issue at present.

However can anyone advise by experience if they receive add website "affilate commission' (and clickpayments) direct to their personnal offshore account without bank query or if requested how you resolved it?

I did receive offshore consultant fees for a long period before to my Acc without problem. I only added the name of the paying consulting agent in profile (only 1 box option though) but it does match with transfers.

My concern being if the sender is known as an affiliate agent and I do not approach it properly I may restrict my account or worse.

They may say nothing but I would like to have something in hand / good response even if I just make a query would like to be able explain with confidence that it is "commission" and not from trading activities.

Or if I go ahead the agent affiliate agreement to show the bank but having never seen one; could the terms complicate matters ?

Anyone have personal experience with banking this way and /or issue with the bank and how they resolved it.

I know some of you may advise incorp +biz account just havent established a revenue stream yet. Advised due to site visits could be around $3-5k month But nothing is guaranteed. So chicken and egg situation.

Unless there are some options to consider to hold the website offshorenin a company but no need for a BK account. To enable a bridging agreement in some way in which i recieve the affilate comm directly as a consultant? Therefore not need to establish banking yet for the offshore company.
Or am I overcomplicating matters.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Reactions: JohnLocke
However can anyone advise by experience if they receive add website "affilate commission' (and clickpayments) direct to their personnal offshore account without bank query or if requested how you resolved it?
most often the bank is asking for some agreement you may have with the company you are an affiliate of! This is the problem because most don't provide such. Anyway, you can make one yourself and if the bank should ask the affiliate if it is true they will confirm it since it is not a lie.