Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

No one can know for sure, it s just history. If they had 100% or more liquidity we might have got 70%, but then why go in liquidation? We had 70% minus expenses...and those aren't cheap at all.

Life is short... time will pass fast!

Try not to stress so you won't get sick of other things!

I am sure that everyone with money stuck there are stressed but that won't help in getting the money faster!

Enjoy life and when you will relax, then the good news will arrive!

Have a pleasant night!

Btw if nothing works I recommend you to meditate!

Ive talked to a lawyer in Belize and she told me that they would probably refund 70% of the money. That 20 to 40% is their share of what you get from the bank if they help you get your money back. it's 40% if you have like 10-15 thousand in the bank and 20% if you have over 30 thousand. I think you misunderstood what your lawyer said ,Axe( if the lawyer was from Belize).

Read the FAQ carefully..

Within 90 days of the deadline for the filing a claim (by 29 January 2019) –

(a) determine claims;

(b) prepare a Schedule of proposed actions; and

(c) notify each person whose claim is allowed in full

So you can be paid in full, it probably depends on what sum of money you have in your account. Chill out and and don't stress people out with these suppositions, we're all in the same s**t. Think positive.

Dude you are so confusing... lawyers want 20-40% of your money ?
Since when do lawyers work for free? Yes, that's what they ask for- 250$ an hour or a share of what they manage to get from the bank for you. What's so cnfusing? and the percenatge varies from 20% to 40% depending on how much money you have to get. The higher the amount, the lower the percentage.

Noo that is so stupid... in the liquidation process the lawyers are "zero"... everyone is threated equal and they can't do s**t...

Only after the liquidation process you can get yourself a lawyer and sue them if you are not satisfied with the liquidation process and the amount that you got!

Noo that is so stupid... in the liquidation process the lawyers are "zero"... everyone is threated equal and they can't do s**t...

Only after the liquidation process you can get yourself a lawyer and sue them if you are not satisfied with the liquidation process and the amount that you got!
some people have sued them before the liquidation process began. I just talked to one of them and that's what she told me.Also the peopel who sued them before the liquidation began are supposed to be the first ones who will get paid according to her. If that's true or not, i don't know. That's what a lawyer from Belize told me.

So you think, that you are highly-skilled professional in the field of law of Belize and you don't need any lawyers?

When the liquidation process will be finished - you wouldn't see your money with or without lawyers.

True that is a bit different...
I am not 100% of that, but I know that during the liquidation process the legal claims against Choice Bank are suspended by law...

And other persons that work for the bank told me that it doesn't matther if you already started a trial agains them...

Everyone will get the same % of the funds!

They don't pay 10% of the money when they open a lawsuit like in most european countries

Latest Threads