Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Everyone with MyFirstChoice pay account few questions .
Did you take all of ur funds from the card before they blocked it ?
If you don't have business account with FirstChoicePay then how many types of accounts they offer?
What is the type of acc named when 1 or 1+ companies deposit funds to ur account? Anyone any idea? I doubt that's business acc.

Also, Has anyone contacted FCP to ask general questions like- what's the date when u first open your account and etc.
I'm in about to ask them tomorrow .

How far back you can see ur statements , balance, transactions,account type, etc ?

I need to figure out how to properly fail the claim with the Liquidator. The information and the access into my account is limited .

I had multiple cards reopened/replaced over the years and for each one of them I was able to review the exact balance, dates and time. All statements ,transactions and income sources . Now all I have is access to my ID number, statements and transaction dates only from the very last card they send to me this year. They deleted all the other stuff in my account. No info about account type or a date since the acc has been open neither all the other info from my previous payment sources if that matters.

I'm left with few dollars in the blocked prepaid card and everything else stuck in my virtual balance. Few months back before the liquidation process even started they did not allow me to withdraw my funds nor loaded any funds from the virtual balance back to my card . So I pretty much empty it with what was left before Jun30th-2018 and then they blocked it for everybody.

Everyone with MyFirstChoice pay account few questions .
Did you take all of ur funds from the card before they blocked it ?
If you don't have business account with FirstChoicePay then how many types of accounts they offer?
What is the type of acc named when 1 or 1+ companies deposit funds to ur account? Anyone any idea? I doubt that's business acc.

Also, Has anyone contacted FCP to ask general questions like- what's the date when u first open your account and etc.
I'm in about to ask them tomorrow .

How far back you can see ur statements , balance, transactions,account type, etc ?

I need to figure out how to properly fail the claim with the Liquidator. The information and the access into my account is limited .

I had multiple cards reopened/replaced over the years and for each one of them I was able to review the exact balance, dates and time. All statements ,transactions and income sources . Now all I have is access to my ID number, statements and transaction dates only from the very last card they send to me this year. They deleted all the other stuff in my account. No info about account type or a date since the acc has been open neither all the other info from my previous payment sources if that matters.

I'm left with few dollars in the blocked prepaid card and everything else stuck in my virtual balance. Few months back before the liquidation process even started they did not allow me to withdraw my funds nor loaded any funds from the virtual balance back to my card . So I pretty much empty it with what was left before Jun30th-2018 and then they blocked it for everybody.
the account type should be " online account" . As far as the date goes, i don't know either but i'm guessing the date where they switched from payoneer to firstchoicepay which is 1 february 2017 . I hope it helps, i don't know much either, maybe there's someone here who can tell us more.

the account type should be " online account" . As far as the date goes, i don't know either but i'm guessing the date where they switched from payoneer to firstchoicepay which is 1 february 2017 . I hope it helps, i don't know much either, maybe there's someone here who can tell us more.
actually i think on the account type you should fill in " firstchoicepay account"

I just contacted them. Turns out they have business and individual accounts . So depending on ur category must fill either one. Also if u have ur account opened first with payoneer before they switched to firstchoice and ur not sure when exactly you opened it ... make sure to ask them for the exact issued date on ur acc. Other then that if you're firstchoicepay online acc holder with prepaid card ..FirstChoice cannot provide you with other proof that the bank holds ur funds stuck in ur virtual balance . All they do is using the email everybody received from Choice Bank. I hope this would be enough to fail our claims .

So much f*****g stress just to make them throw us a bone from our hard worked money, why the f**k should we do so many things?
Choice bank knew who is who and who has money and who has just a fake account...so wtf, why all this mess?

Btw nice ending @KrsPeeva ". I hope this would be enough to fail our claims" exactly like the reality in this whole fucked up sittuation!
We should go in large numbers to take them by their nuts!

I don t understand this all ideea with going there.What do you think you are going to get? This happends everywhere in the world, it s a legal process. There is nothing you can do.You cannot change the procedure, the laws, how things work. We aren t dealing with an individual here. You will be a foreigner demanding what? That belize changes their laws?

People get real.The more informed you are about this whole liquidation the less inclined you are to go there.
Speak to your lawyers, accountants, friends in banking maybe etc.
Belize in not a safe country to travel and going there will solve nothing.
We re in a shitty sittuation,who needs more tension and troubles?

People get real.The more informed you are about this whole liquidation the less inclined you are to go there.
Speak to your lawyers, accountants, friends in banking maybe etc.
Belize in not a safe country to travel and going there will solve nothing.
We re in a shitty sittuation,who needs more tension and troubles?
Ok, give up and that is it!
Who stole the money should give it back!

Can t give up on them.Never said that...but none of us are above the law.
We re nothing, small entities, told you we ll be the last ones getting paid.It s a bigger war between bigger parts.
No one stole anything.They just lost it, bad investments.You "made a bad investment" using that bank too.Sounds harsh but business wise its true.
Doesn t mean i m giving up just because i understand the mess we re in. Anger, fustration,hope, we all experience that on a daily basis.

Because you are so innocent ,demanding and full of hope.
Don t think you experienced much injustice in your life.
Your like a kid who screams for a toy, not the adult who knows he cant afford it, knows how hard he earned those money, knows that other things are more needed.
Things like this just happends, you know your rights but there is nothing you can do about it.No one stole anything,they invested your money and lost them, with your approval.