Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

and thats all? nothing else? like who send it?
Hei all,
I finally get the money....amen!!! Not the whole amount tho. Miss like 1300 dolars. Now idk how much they stopped and how much taxes for conversion was,i have no details ,but honestly im happy with wjat I get now,no matter if they will send later the difference or not.
I pray for you all to have luck and get money ,beacuse are worked money and we deserve them back.

Attachments

• 20200916_233301.jpg
    20200916_233301.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 265
Hei all,
I finally get the money....amen!!! Not the whole amount tho. Miss like 1300 dolars. Now idk how much they stopped and how much taxes for conversion was,i have no details ,but honestly im happy with wjat I get now,no matter if they will send later the difference or not.
I pray for you all to have luck and get money ,beacuse are worked money and we deserve them back.
Pls tell me more from the beginning,what a need for receive the money... I need to send all 4 claims?...passport notarized..

Pls tell me more from the beginning,what a need for receive the money... I need to send all 4 claims?...passport notarized..
Pffff...imagine we all did that in last 2 years, now I think is pretty complicated. U should give an email to this address: [email protected], ask him to help you with this and explain him you just found out about this steps now! Ask him to send you all claims forms or a link to download, you need to print them and filled them with what they ask and make pics ti them and send them back!
But the best take connection with them at that email adress and maybe they will help u and explain u! Good luck!

Camelush, can you please tell me when you sent them the last form? Trying to understand after what time they send money. I've sent the form on 31.08. 20 and on 3.09 they said that they received....i am still waiting. Thank you
I've send the last form on 22.08.2020 . Also they said many times,they send money in order how forms are sent! So first who send,had priority!
So maybe u will need to wait more.:) good luck!

Reactions: EmilioSpence
This must to send?
Pffff...imagine we all did that in last 2 years, now I think is pretty complicated. U should give an email to this address: [email protected], ask him to help you with this and explain him you just found out about this steps now! Ask him to send you all claims forms or a link to download, you need to print them and filled them with what they ask and make pics ti them and send them back!
But the best take connection with them at that email adress and maybe they will help u and explain u! Good luck!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201007-205302.png
    Screenshot_20201007-205302.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 146
You must send such a letter to choicebank if you want your money, is that really so difficult to understand. I would get an attorney and ask him to write a letter to this bank. If you don't know what to do, then get an attorney now.

Latest Threads