Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Hei all,
I finally get the money....amen!!! Not the whole amount tho. Miss like 1300 dolars. Now idk how much they stopped and how much taxes for conversion was,i have no details ,but honestly im happy with wjat I get now,no matter if they will send later the difference or not.
I pray for you all to have luck and get money ,beacuse are worked money and we deserve them back.
ca i ask wich bank u have account? i sent alhpa bank but i didn t realise until i saw here that they will reject 99% the money .

Just for the information of all those who are following this thread: last Thursday (Nov. 12), I received a letter from the Liquidator informing me of the impending payment of my claim balance. The funds were credited to my bank account last Friday, about 24 hours later. No questions asked.

In my case, the total sum recovered amounts to 86.5% of the funds held by Choice Bank when it went bankrupt. I hope everyone here has been as "lucky" (not sure it's the correct word...) as I have been. @camelush: shall we keep in touch?

Anyone here how got their payment refused/retured to sender, by their bank?
Yes, had more than that. Don t think it influences how fast you receive.
hello,are you both romanian? sorry to ask and witch bank did you both used? believe it or not the Coice Bank sent me the money (around85% of what i had) from the date of 30 october to alpha bank.So far,after almost 3 weeks nobody knows where the money are ! unbelievable! they even sent a email to alpha bank with the reference number of the transfer,they were not return to the sender,neither in my account! is very weird! nobody can explain to me where the money are!anyone had this issue?

Latest Threads