Our valued sponsor

CIM bank demanding substance, any advices?

Nigeria will be way cheaper than Kenya I think is you avoid Lagos or Abuja. You can get university graduates to work for you for for under $100 a month. When you think a police officer gets $130 a month salary. It's a good wage to pay a graduate. You can get an office of 10 workers for under $1,000 a month.

If you spend more than $80 on an office then you got robbed.

P.S Well its Nigeria so your business will be unbankable to international banks but local international banks like Standard Chartered etc will work fine I suppose smi(&%. In terms of banking, merchant processing they are advanced with many options.

Nigeria will be way cheaper than Kenya I think is you avoid Lagos or Abuja. You can get university graduates to work for you for for under $100 a month. When you think a police officer gets $130 a month salary. It's a good wage to pay a graduate. You can get an office of 10 workers for under $1,000 a month.

If you spend more than $80 on an office then you got robbed.

P.S Well its Nigeria so your business will be unbankable to international banks but local international banks like Standard Chartered etc will work fine I suppose smi(&%. In terms of banking, merchant processing they are advanced with many options.
Good take on Nigeria.
They are also quite active and not that laid back. So it is easy to move fast.

Good take on Nigeria.
They are also quite active and not that laid back. So it is easy to move fast.

Their tax law also means you can live there tax free if you have foreign investment income you bring into the country ;).

Investment income​

Dividends, interest, rent, or royalties derived and brought to Nigeria in convertible currency through government approved channels and paid into a local account in an approved bank is exempt from Nigerian tax.