Member Plus
Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
I haven't found any source in english

Reactions: jafo

Thank you for sharing.

No worries, it can be easily translated.
Potentially interesting for many.

A question remains if it would work if one has one of these passports obtained by investment even if its pretty clear one comes from the "western" bloc.

Reactions: jafo
No worries, it can be easily translated.
Potentially interesting for many.

A question remains if it would work if one has one of these passports obtained by investment even if its pretty clear one comes from the "western" bloc.
Interesting point, so I went back to search to see which countries and found this:
Azerbaijan, Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Kyrgyzstan, China, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mongolia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Turkey, and Uzbekistan.

Not sure if any of those are CBIs as I don't know much about CBIs.

Interesting point, so I went back to search to see which countries and found this:
Azerbaijan, Algeria, Armenia, Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Kyrgyzstan, China, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mongolia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Turkey, and Uzbekistan.

Not sure if any of those are CBIs as I don't know much about CBIs.
Egypt and Turkey offer CBI programs.
Some of these countries, like Qatar and UAE, have like 100 citizens, but with the others we are talking of billions of people. It seems that the Russian banking system is really “isolated from the financial world” rof/%

Seems a logical step to take when your cutoff from SWIFT, MC and VISA. It means now they will wholly own their financial system without western interference.

They are in effect by such sanctions incidentally making Russia a kind of offshore center. This maybe the early signs of a splitting in the global financial system :oops: . Most banks in Russia are connected to China's CIPS system so can convert RUB to CNY for global payments and then CNY can be converted into pretty much any currency or used directly.

How will US respond...lol? smi(&%

Latest Threads