Our valued sponsor

Clickbank and offshore company does these things work together?

golive

Offshore Agent
Feb 12, 2011
Pakistan
Visit site
I've been an Internet Marketer (IM) for almost 4 years the last few years I started to use clickbank which have made me lots of money, I want to take the entire thing offshore now to avoid paying taxes or reduce dramatically the tax at least.

I'm not into any illegal stuff everything must comply to the local laws.

My intentions are the Seychelles company to be a Holding for another offshore company what do you advice?

Well from this list of newly add countries in clickbank ClickBank Now Accepting Clients from 30 Additional Countries | ClickBank Blog and the full list ClickBank Now Accepting Clients from 30 Additional Countries | ClickBank Blog - it seems that they support Cyprus & Seychelles - so there should not be any problem so far, as I can see, that you can either incorporate in Cyprus or the Seychelles, but it may well be worth to ask them directly before you are doing anything.

golive said:
So if clickbank is positive with both offshore countries where would you recommend to incorporate Seychelles or Cyprus?
Presumably you'll be selling worldwide via Clickbank, so it will be in your interests to incorporate in Seychelles. If you incorporate in Cyprus, you will have to charge 15% VAT and pay corporation tax on your profits. I think this is 10% in Cyprus, although you might want to confirm this.

Nothing will change just because you have an offshore company, as far as I see from clickbancks website they handle all money transactions on behalf of their vendors and affiliates.

How does Clickbank work is the question most internet marketing newbies ask when they are first introduced to the biggest digital marketplace online. I know because I did the same.
It is essentially a platform or a portal that brings together merchants - called publishers and a potential army of sales people called affiliates. To list a digital product - eBook, software, downloadable audio or video files you would have to pay a one off fee of $ 49.

You are allowed to list up to 100 products per account. They have certain conditions you have to meet as a publisher before your listing is approved. Most of which is designed to protect the customer.

You are required to give a 60 day guarantee on all offers. They run a reputable affiliate program which is free to join. They do all the administration work - process all payments and pay all parties twice every month.

If you have time and would like some detailed information you can check out the Clickbank marketing guides and super blog also. They contain a wealth of information.

When you decide on what you would like to promote you just have to put your nickname - affiliate ID into the hoplink provided for that listing, copy and paste it into your promotion.

You only get paid when you make a sale. You can actually get started with the information here. For further reading there are various eBooks written about the subject.

The quickest way I found was to go and check out the website for myself. There is nothing that can replace learning through doing. Why don't you heard over there and get your feet wet?

Reactions: wosniak
As I explained to you in another thread then yes it works for me and several others. To convience yourself you should contact both clickbank and 2co directly and ask or simply make a test account with them and try add a CYP bank account and Seychelles company, you will see that this works.

I have heard lots about clickbank and offshore companies...

I want an exact guide (tested) how to sign up a Seychelles company (+ Cyprus bank account) in clickbank and accept the payments on behalf of company

It is important for me to know how exaclty it works...

Either admin, or Dutchman or anyone else can help with that issue...

Its my final step before setting up my corp and work 99% with clickbank...

Have you tried to open a ticket with Clickbank, that may be the most reliable source? Or you may signup for a test account with them to see at your own how this is accomplished. I suggest this because it may be easier to understand the process this way.