Our valued sponsor

Cloaking for google ads

Samman Kaseeb Sleiman

Jun 21, 2022
X
Visit site
I'm a developer.
I need to create google adverts in a grey niche. I've been told that it can be achieved by using cloaking.
And I'm aware that sooner or later google will find out about such a trick. However, I'm ok with that.

The question is, how should cloaking be implemented **precisely** for google adverts?

Reactions: lostguy
Cloaking is called “ip delivery”. You basically screen clicks from your ads and show Google IPs and reviewers one set of content and everyone else your grey landing page. What’s your budget?

There are companies that provide ad cloaking as a service. It’s not cheap because they are constantly screening reviewers and building a database of IPs that are known google ad reviewers and bots.

If you want to do it yourself, there’s self serve apps like detectr.org or full ip delivery services like noip

Reactions: bb8 and lostguy
Betting.

How would native adverts help here? And where would I post them - on someone's site/blog, by directly contacting them?
Yeah betting's tough.

Run native ads where your ads are placed automatically on a bunch of sites through one of many native companies. Not sure who does betting but some are bound to. Those ads point to a simple advertorial, listicle or something, which then points to their site.

I've definitely seen native ads for betting so it's 100% allowed at some places.

Edit: after a quick search, found this - https://www.betconstruct.com/produc...works-for-online-gambling-player-acquisition#

Why mess with Google when legit gaming friendly networks can bring a ton of traffic?

Last edited:
Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads