Our valued sponsor

Closing RAKICC offshore company

Okay thanks for the information, what will happen if I don't pay?
Never tested as we can't recommend something to our clients.

If you really don't pay the 1000,- EUR you should avoid the UAE as we know from clients that went bankruptcy and disappeared over night that the UAE doesn't enforce outside the UAE.

Once you fly to Dubai again - of course they will force you to pay the fee and much likely a penalty.

Reactions: KJK
Never tested as we can't recommend something to our clients.

If you really don't pay the 1000,- EUR you should avoid the UAE as we know from clients that went bankruptcy and disappeared over night that the UAE doesn't enforce outside the UAE.

Once you fly to Dubai again - of course they will force you to pay the fee and much likely a penalty.
Hi Fred. I have the same case with 2 companies in RAC. I don't frequently visit UAE but right now I'm in Dubai for 4 days. If the service is 1000 Euro I'd like to proceed with winding up. Please contact me via wp (+994502104498) if you are willing to provide such service for me. Thanks.

Reactions: Fred
Good luck to BVI enforcing that one if true rof/%. Only heard about substance test in BVI below.

questions would be how much it costs to setup the BVI with substance there and can it be done remote... but that's a different thread.

questions would be how much it costs to setup the BVI with substance there and can it be done remote... but that's a different thread.

Yes start another thread for that. Don't know if BVI is best choice right now however.

Latest Threads