Our valued sponsor

Coinbase commerce can't withdraw my crypto

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
I have been using Coinbase Commerce for my business, and one day I tried to withdraw my BTC, and it said "withdrawal pending", but nothing happened.

So, those dorks limited my account probably because of the UAE residency, I have registered with some fake UK address I think, and now I can't contact them.

Like there is no way to contact them, it says there is only "helpdesk" s**t in your region.

When you email them, it redirect you to the tickets, once you submit a ticket it basically says you to f**k off.

The only way is to make a coinbase account in the EU or Uk region, which I can't have because I don't residency there.

How would you solve that problem?

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 22.27.36.png

Last edited:
I found a solution to text them, somehow created another account with the EU region without verification was able to open a chat, and then they explained the issue.

I was using the wrong google drive account for my backup, or it's probably my browser was blocking the redirects, anyway the withdrawal worked from my phone.

Looking for another reliable crypto processing company, pissed off with coinbase commerce.

I found a solution to text them, somehow created another account with the EU region without verification was able to open a chat, and then they explained the issue.

I was using the wrong google drive account for my backup, or it's probably my browser was blocking the redirects, anyway the withdrawal worked from my phone.

Looking for another reliable crypto processing company, pissed off with coinbase commerce.
btcpayserver solves this and allows for a truly sovereign experience, and its opensource too.

Reactions: yngmind