Our valued sponsor

Companies made simple or similar

No.

And you can also register directly with the Companies House through their web form. Incorporators like Companies Made Simple and a countless of others provide really no value. Apart from, perhaps, a legal address service, but for that you can also get a virtual address from elsewhere.

No.

And you can also register directly with the Companies House through their web form. Incorporators like Companies Made Simple and a countless of others provide really no value. Apart from, perhaps, a legal address service, but for that you can also get a virtual address from elsewhere.

Hello @Traveler So, in fact, I can open it with a simple passport photo (not notarized)?

Hello @Traveler So, in fact, I can open it with a simple passport photo (not notarized)?
You don't need to provide any document photos. The UK is one of the simplest jurisdictions in the world to incorporate in.

That obviously doesn't mean that UK banks would suddenly be happy to have any dealings with you. Unless you have real substance in the UK, there's virtually no chance you'll be able to open a bank account for the company in the UK.

You don't need to provide any document photos. The UK is one of the simplest jurisdictions in the world to incorporate in.

That obviously doesn't mean that UK banks would suddenly be happy to have any dealings with you. Unless you have real substance in the UK, there's virtually no chance you'll be able to open a bank account for the company in the UK.

Exactly, but if you manage to verify a personal account at Revolut or Transferwise, once approved the personal account you're automaticlly in with company account opening linked to your personal profile at that EMI's. I'm right?

to setup a UK company is easy and don't require any video verification at all. It's a straight forward process.
Some experience with a UK company with darks? Does HRMC takes so much care if you don't declare anything and get payments in Emi's like TW, Revolut or similar?

I think is the best country to fund a company with darks, easy and quick.

They will go after the dark, which maybe is a dumb or homeless I imagine, so I understand they will not put so much attention to that profile type (there must be lots of companies like this...)

Latest Threads