Our valued sponsor

Company and bank account formation

OSP is government agency or private? So if I understand correct adress of my company will be some office where few people taking care about mail and other stuff? Do these people have access to records of my company and data about finance? Can I trust to OSP? They also offer mail forwarding and other stuff? I can trust to OSP on SIBA list? So when I decide to open offshore company and banking account i just need to contact one of these OSP from SIBA list and they will do rest? Can I open company on seychelles and bank account for company on Cyprus? Is informations about owner available to public in Cyprus? Can you explain to me what mean reseller? Can you point me on some literature with this topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
FarFarAway said:
OSP is government agency or private?
Private.

FarFarAway said:
So if I understand correct adress of my company will be some office where few people taking care about mail and other stuff?
Correct.

FarFarAway said:
Do these people have access to records of my company and data about finance?
No, they only have access to what information you provide them.

FarFarAway said:
Can I trust to OSP?
Not automatically. Do your own due diligence. Investigate the OSP. Look for reports online, mentions in media, and so on.

FarFarAway said:
They also offer mail forwarding and other stuff?
Usually, yes.

FarFarAway said:
I can trust to OSP on SIBA list?
Not automatically. However, it is an indication of reliability.

FarFarAway said:
So when I decide to open offshore company and banking account i just need to contact one of these OSP from SIBA list and they will do rest?
Correct.

FarFarAway said:
Can I open company on seychelles and bank account for company on Cyprus?
Yes, subject to the bank's approval.

FarFarAway said:
Is informations about owner available to public in Cyprus?
Yes, but not bank accounts; only companies.

FarFarAway said:
Can you explain to me what mean reseller?
Someone who sells another company's services. CCLogic themselves are not a licensed International Corporate Service Providers, but you can still incorporate in the Seychelles through them, which means they have partnered up with a SIBA-licensed OSP.

Correct, actually in todays business of corporate services you can either be licensed to complete the incorporation process or your can be a professional qualified partner with a corporate service provider in the Seychelles. And for sure we can help anyone who seek for an incorporation in the Seychelles, Cyprus, Belize and soon Hong Kong and Panama.

Reactions: FarFarAway

Latest Threads