Our valued sponsor

Company+Bank+paypal

Uillians

Sep 22, 2017
Brasil
Visit site
Hello I am from Brazil the country of infinite bureaucracy and one of the places where you pay more taxes and receives less in the world much corruption

I need an offshore company with the following characteristics:

Jurisdiction without accounting requirement
Jurisdiction with taxation 0
with appointed Director and shareholder
bank account with full internet bank (multi currency account)
visa / master debit card
main account of verified paypal (real account and linked to bank account without problems for me to use forever)

of the above requirements the paypal seems to me the most complicated so far as I could research here in offshorecorptalk and out of here

if you can comment it will be very relevant

I already use paypal to receive from my clients here from Brazil and other countries, I send the profits to my bank account here in Brazil but I can only ship out of Brazil up to 3000 dollars per month, above this amount I have to make a declaration of income tax and give several explanations and a lot of red tape

Excuse me, okay, English.

thank you.

You may look into either 2co which also process paypal payment and then use a St. Kitts & Nevis corp or you may incorporate in an country that is accepted by PP which most often require corporate tax to be paid and accounting etc.

Thank you all for the answers, I am opening in hong kong company and bank account in the next weeks post here more news, I talked to paypal people and opening company and account in hong kong will work very well and I will not have problems

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello I am from Brazil the country of infinite bureaucracy and one of the places where you pay more taxes and receives less in the world much corruption

I need an offshore company with the following characteristics:

Jurisdiction without accounting requirement
Jurisdiction with taxation 0
with appointed Director and shareholder
bank account with full internet bank (multi currency account)
visa / master debit card
main account of verified paypal (real account and linked to bank account without problems for me to use forever)

of the above requirements the paypal seems to me the most complicated so far as I could research here in offshorecorptalk and out of here

if you can comment it will be very relevant

I already use paypal to receive from my clients here from Brazil and other countries, I send the profits to my bank account here in Brazil but I can only ship out of Brazil up to 3000 dollars per month, above this amount I have to make a declaration of income tax and give several explanations and a lot of red tape

Excuse me, okay, English.

thank you.

Can you please share more info about this issue of shipping out more than 3K?
You said you are going to open in Hong Kong, can you share your experience?

Reactions: diablo
Hong kong Company opening is very easy but I doubt he get his account opened in hongkong, he will need to have a real office registered bank may come to visit, I got my 2 bank accounts shut down in hong kong for no reason, HSBC and UBAF, I do real trading I receive L/C payments

Thank you all for the answers, I am opening in hong kong company and bank account in the next weeks post here more news, I talked to paypal people and opening company and account in hong kong will work very well and I will not have problems
I believe you didn't succeed with your setup?

Latest Threads