Our valued sponsor

Company/Banking/Payments Setup advice needed

entrepreneur101

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Hey!

First of all, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. As the title already states, I am looking for solutions/opinions regarding payments, banking and jurisdictions for my type of business.

I am running an online marketing platform - basically an affiliate network. I have advertisers and I have affiliates, where as I merely take a commission. My affiliates are from all over the world.

Due to various reasons, including privacy, I am looking to move my business to offshore. However, I couldn't find anything which would lead me on the right path due to the complexity of my requests. My requests are as following:

- I don't want my name to be public in registers.
- Banking: I will need to receive payments from 5-10 companies weekly/monthly on it. Occasinally, if requested by affiliates, send wire transfers from it.
- PayPal: I have to be able to use PayPal on the company's name. However, not to receive cash on it, but to payout. So I need to have the ability to load it from my bank. Escrow services, middle men in form of companies could work too, but unpreferred due to % shares. Most important is that my affiliates can receive the cash on PayPal.
- Payoneer: I guess that one's the easiest on the list.
- Preferrably, low to no taxes.

I've only found that a Nevis LLC could possibly solve all of the things above except the PayPal part, which is very important. Afaik, I cannot send payments with 2co either.

Please suggest me something!

Best,

Reactions: negon
As you already figured out it is going to be very difficult to find some setup that will work for your needs.

If you register a company in your name but in an jurisdiction where no public registry exists you should be fine. The problem will be to get some paypal account to work with this setup.

Reactions: entrepreneur101
As you already figured out it is going to be very difficult to find some setup that will work for your needs.

If you register a company in your name but in an jurisdiction where no public registry exists you should be fine. The problem will be to get some paypal account to work with this setup.
Thank you for your input! In regards to what I mentioned, PayPal would be the most difficult thing to get to work on the list, right?

Could I theoretically setup a second company, which would handle all the PayPal payments, so paying my own company to payout later?

Could I theoretically setup a second company, which would handle all the PayPal payments, so paying my own company to payout later?
That could work. I know it is possible for a Cyprus company with nominees to open a bank account and CYP Paypal account. I actually have such a company. I don't know if there are others that may have found different jurisdictions where it is possible too but even cheaper.

The CYP setup has costs me roughly 5K EURO.

Reactions: entrepreneur101
That could work. I know it is possible for a Cyprus company with nominees to open a bank account and CYP Paypal account. I actually have such a company. I don't know if there are others that may have found different jurisdictions where it is possible too but even cheaper.

The CYP setup has costs me roughly 5K EURO.

Thank you for this valuable information! I guess I forgot to mention though in my original post, can I work with USD with your suggested setup? Will there be conversion fees?