Our valued sponsor

Company for russian resident

AdTech

Apr 10, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Hi guys,

We're running a digital marketing agency. Our income is 50k-100k monthly.
Please suggest, what's the best jurisdiction+payment solution for RUSSIAN resident as a company owner?
Our business was based in Ukraine and then we moved to Russia (huge mistake) and all our business just crashed.

Any advise/solution/business offer would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

We're running a digital marketing agency. Our income is 50k-100k monthly.
Please suggest, what's the best jurisdiction+payment solution for RUSSIAN resident as a company owner?
Our business was based in Ukraine and then we moved to Russia (huge mistake) and all our business just crashed.

Any advise/solution/business offer would be appreciated.
Can you not relocate?

If I were you, I would quickly relocate to a better jurisdiction. Are your clients from Russia too?

Can you not relocate?

If I were you, I would quickly relocate to a better jurisdiction. Are your clients from Russia too?
Unfortunately relocation is not an option. My clients are from US and Israel. I'm not even looking for cut taxes or hide the name, just to make business in normal jurisdiction that will allow me receive and send wire transfers without any obstacles. I have papers, invoices, everything and my clients are stable and reliable companies.

Unfortunately relocation is not an option. My clients are from US and Israel. I'm not even looking for cut taxes or hide the name, just to make business in normal jurisdiction that will allow me receive and send wire transfers without any obstacles. I have papers, invoices, everything and my clients are stable and reliable companies.
You need to figure out what BANKS are willing to deal with you (the UBO). I'd imagine most don't want to deal with Russian citizens or residents at this time. One user here is currently trying to get a resident card so he can prove he doesn't live in Russia for the financial institutions. As for jurisdictions, most kind eill work. But again, the problem lies in the EMI/Banks.

You could try opening a resident bank account in Dubai but... I don't know really.

Reactions: AdTech
Chinese bank accounts can't be opened remotely. Need to visit them physically.
Unfortunately , I do not know where you're located in Russia. However ICBC in Moscow branch has been quite helpful.

P.s I'm only sharing my personal experiences and can not guarantee about yours since I have no detailed knowledge on your case

Last edited:
From what I've seen lately, many Russian entrepreneurs have had success setting up in Kazakhstan, Georgia, and Azerbaijan. Don't know the exact details and inner workings, though.
This option is exists but I prefer to get out from this region :) All former USSR countries are not stable, not familiar with kind of business we're running (digital) and also could limit companies under russian residents in future.

Traditionally, Russian folks are welcome in Cyprus and it was possible to setup company and bank without traveling there. Not sure how the current situation is.
Other option is Dubai. I just met with some Russian folks in Dubai setting up company for some adtech stuff as well...

I guess that Russian passport is not welcome in many countries right now and even in these two you may face problems.
Also, depends how quick do you need things done as this can take a while in both countries to get things going (up to a couple of months).