Our valued sponsor

Company for selling courses and merch

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
Which country would be the best to create a company for selling courses and merch?
I want to pay the least amount of tax possible, and I also want to be able to change the owner of the company after about 5 years, and I need to be able to apply online, that's basically it.

Which country would be the best to create a company for selling courses and merch?
Theoretically, any country would work.
the easiest would be UK/US

I want to pay the least amount of tax possible
Depends on your domicile, you said you are stateless and have no identity documents, so a company without a bank account is of no use to you.

Theoretically, any country would work.
the easiest would be UK/US

Depends on your domicile, you said you are stateless and have no identity documents, so a company without a bank account is of no use to you.
I will do it under someone else's name, I've been thinking about the UK but I have 2 questions:
- Is the UK really the best choice?
- How do I open it?

- Is the UK really the best choice?
Depends on your budget, I am not a fan of UK companies, and would rather advise other countries.
You probably won't get a company cheaper than a UK LTD anywhere.

- How do I open it?

Depends on your budget, I am not a fan of UK companies, and would rather advise other countries.
You probably won't get a company cheaper than a UK LTD anywhere.

Which country would you recommend? What about dubai for example or do you have any better recommendations?

Setup a Wyoming or Delaware company for your purpose and you will be fine with most of your requirements.
Idk im hesitant about the US tbh

dubai is good but expensive for the start, i would go with a simple LLC in USA
I don't think price is that important for me? May I ask why USA, I heard that they are not that great from other people?

I don't think price is that important for me?
Of course, if you have the money, you can set up in Dubai.

May I ask why USA, I heard that they are not that great from other people?
little to hardly any bureaucracy
fast foundation
easy bank account opening
Internationally recognized
It always depends on the purpose of the company