Our valued sponsor

Company Secretary Went AWOL

ClaudiuR

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I’m in a strange situation.

My HK corp is processing for deregistration. It is also dormant. However, I have received the first and final profit tax request from IRD.

The problem is that the assholes that are my secretaries have gone missing. I can’t find them by phone. Nobody answers by email. I’ve received a single notice, about two months later after the profit tax request has been received to submit it.

I still have some time, as I have 90 days but as I said, I can’t find nobody. I’ve tried calling, I’ve tried their lead gen email, I’ve tried different people in their team, it’s like everyone decided to go and do something else.

So now I want to submit my NILL profit tax statement but I can’t do s**t. I’ve mailed IRD with the situation as I can’t seem to get a hold of them on the phone, so at least I have a paper trail. But since I can’t pay online as I never had a tax return from them before and I can’t ask for a duplicate as it’s mailed to my secretary, what can I do?

Perhaps they have gone out of business or been jailed. eek¤%&

Try contacting them via a new email address claiming to be a new customer. If they answer email in that situation then....cry&¤

Latest Threads