Our valued sponsor

Company setup with bank account - EU

Kesha

Aug 31, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

New here on the forum and therefore I would like to ask for your recommendations.
I would like to ask for suggestions regarding the formation / structure of a company. I am searching for a country that will charge no taxes on the capital gains on foreign income/trade. (non-resident)
The turnover of the company far exceeds € 1M / year.
This company will act as a supplier (intermediate) from factories (plastic products, components and petroleum derivatives) from European & CIS countries &(maybe)Asian countries to 2/3 clients in Hungary and Romania. There will be invoices and contracts. No hidings.
This company will pay dividents to its shareholder in Romania with 5% tax. Liquidity is needed.
I believe the best option for this company is to have a nominee director.

What setup would you recomend for this type of company? Nominee director and shareholder? Should the shareholder be another company from other country (e.g. BVI or Isle of man company thats holds shares of UK Ltd / DE Gmbh ?
What are the countries in which to incorporate?
Which European banks will open a bank account for this type of company / activity? Are EMI's a good option for this? (transactions between 10K - 100K / invoice)
Are Ireland/Gibraltar/UK/Canada good options to incorporate? How will the Brexit affect Gibraltar for trade within EU?
The request should be consindered in such way that the local banks of the clients from Hungary and Romania would not be bothered by the country origin of the suppliers.

Thank you very much and looking forward to your suggestions !
If I have not made myself clear I will gladly answer to all of your questions.
P.S. If I have missed a post that has all this information, please forgive me. If so, please forward me the link.