Our valued sponsor

Company vs just bank account

If you take a look at the forum, maybe Google the forum for Georgia you will find a lot of useful information which you may consider before you take a final decision about your plans.

Hello Admin,

Is there something specific that you have heard that is negative about Georgia? From what I have read on this forum and on google, they are supposed to be a very stable and trustworthy banking country (although their website due look quite outdated and somewhat sketchy) and don't have any plans to become part of the CRS any time yet.

True I have no experience with it but just wanted to make you aware of the comments from some of the more trustworthy users here on the forum. If you decide to go that route you may post your experience here.

One thing you want to consider and which apply for most banks around, don't put all your money into the same account, spread the risk so if something goes wrong you don't lose your entire business.

Reactions: Joeydiaz
I need a privat off sh. Account in UK with iban, my favorite brocker d´ont accept IBAN outside Europe, nor Malta, or Cyprus.........
did you check if he accept EMI's ?

Hi thanks. Yes.
I tried Monese, after the confirmation of account opening, I was not able to login anymore. But they got full my mailbox. with publicity, So I blocked them. End. I also tried TransferWise (even though I didn´t trust German banks) they rejected me because I made the first payment for an account card, with a different name (I have 2 Nationalities) I don´t want to use my Swiss Name or Swiss account for these things. .I also tried SEB Bank and HSBC UK they did not accept me. i must live there and shoe my utility bills. it's complicated........

You can open an offshore company in Dubai and have international banking i.e. in Mauritius maybe.
They d´ont IBAN?s and My favorite Brocker want a EU IBAN

complicated situation... have you looked into Mister Tango? it seems you are unable to open an account anywhere unless you are willing to travel!
Hi Thank You. No Mistr Tango i d´ont tried yet. I think I am currently traumatized by these new rules. I'm using an account from my sister abroad and i have a part of my money at home, nobody wants my money clean and honest. How crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• DeGiro Countrys.png
    DeGiro Countrys.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator: