Our valued sponsor

Complete anonymity

yes crypto will be one of the better solution to stay under the radar, anyway, regular banking I would never trust in the name of anonymity, that's for sure.

Does swiss number accounts still exist ?Any idea which bank is still offering one ?
Do a google search on the forum:
Sass:
site:offshorecorptalk.com swiss number account

The last day I saw a post about someone posting interesting stuff. But numbered accounts as we know them from the past don't exists any longer.

But numbered accounts as we know them from the past don't exists any longer.
Numbered bank accounts do exist -- and they exist in the same manner as they always have. I wrote about it in post #16 of this thread and I also attached an article.

Numbered bank accounts have not changed. What has changed is that Swiss banks, under Swiss law, will now report all bank accounts for tax purposes, including numbered bank accounts. So, numbered bank accounts are still useful to maximize privacy (including data breaches), just not for tax reporting or criminal investigative purposes.

They will provide extra privacy against creditors, civil lawsuits, spouses, business partners, data breaches, and minor criminal and administrative matters. You probably need a fairly large deposit to get such an account.

Last edited:
Numbered bank accounts do exist -- and they exist in the same manner as they always have. I wrote about it in post #16 of this thread and I also attached an article.

Numbered bank accounts have not changed. What has changed is that Swiss banks, under Swiss law, will now report all bank accounts for tax purposes, including numbered bank accounts. So, numbered bank accounts are still useful to maximize privacy (including data breaches), just not for tax reporting or criminal investigative purposes.

They will provide extra privacy against creditors, civil lawsuits, spouses, business partners, data breaches, and minor criminal and administrative matters. You probably need a fairly large deposit to get such an account.
Numbered accounts exists for rich people like celibertie slike Paris Hilton and so on but they are still not anonymous not near.

why would Paris Hilton want some numbered account, why would she do any tax evading at all o_O
Why would Leona Helmsley do so?
During the trial, a former housekeeper testified that she had heard Helmsley say: "We don't pay taxes; only the little people pay taxes", a quote which was identified with her for the rest of her life.

From what i could gather online it is so the bank empoleyes dosent know who owns which account and only select staff members have access to the real names behind numbered accounts.
That is exactly right. Your name is linked to a numbered account stored in an old-school manual file that is locked in a safe, which is why your information is also protected from any electronic data breach. A hacker would get only an account number and not your name. Of course, the bank must still comply with all reporting laws.

That is exactly right. Your name is linked to a numbered account stored in an old-school manual file that is locked in a safe, which is why your information is also protected from any electronic data breach. A hacker would get only an account number and not your name. Of course, the bank must still comply with all reporting laws.
not bad, but wouldn't the bank be obligated to report this account at all?

I do not understand the question. Offering numbered accounts would not eliminate a bank's government reporting requirements.
So you understood it right :) that was what I was asking about if they still had to report you under AML, thanks.

Latest Threads