Our valued sponsor

Complete List of MULTI-CURRENCY Emis and Banks?

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Yet another bank that converts all deposits into USD.
Correct, this is not a true multicurrency account as I can see, hence perhaps not qualified for this thread; nevertheless, FV Bank has another undisputable pros, like crypto-friendliness and non-AEOI/CRS location... (not very cheap, though)

SunRate
LianLianPay
Both interesting; I admit that never heard of (that means nothing).
They are silent about pricing at webpages – are you aware, @xeathk?

worldfirst
Yes, they are good, have already been named above.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke and jafo
Yet another bank that converts all deposits into USD. Same thing with Xapo. I like almost everything about that bank, but the ability of only holding USD currency is a big downside.
What bank you are referring to here ?

Just a tiny amendment – if nothing has changed very recently (~4 months), they have a LI licence, not a CH one (but being a CH company) and they have had as partners Erste Bank AT and The Currency Cloud (UK), so I am a little bit surprised with CH IBAN... Could you share BIC code that belongs to the CH IBAN? I wonder who is backing them there...
It is in regards to Amnis. They have unique CH IBANS since March 2024. They only work for local SIC transfers.

Reactions: jafo and ilke
It is in regards to Amnis. They have unique CH IBANS since March 2024. They only work for local SIC transfers.
Interesting and nice to know. Thanks!

Reactions: ilke
both have opaque pricing that requires talking to sales.
To be honest, I do not like this business model very much. Yet, apparently, it is working for some... :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
To be honest, I do not like this business model very much. Yet, apparently, it is working for some... :)
What's wrong with this business model?

both have opaque pricing that requires talking to sales.

What's wrong with this business model?
Well, I have not said that it is wrong, just that I do not like it very much. See, I believe in transparency in many (not all!) cases and a simple retail banking is one of them. It is fully understandable that e.g. in private (U)HNWI banking all the conditions are negotiable, as every business case can be (an many times is) different, therefore (almost) nothing is published. Similarly with the banking focused at high-risk businesses. But they present themselves (at least I understand it so) as a general platform; and in such a case I welcome when I can see immediately the pricing and TOS and am able to evaluate whether it is worth some further effort or not... But this is just my position.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads