Our valued sponsor

Convert money to e-wallet before transfering it to yourself?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
After researching a lot these weeks and testing all kind of e-wallets I think I found a good way to avoid your offshore account to be revealed.

For instant rather than transferring money directly from your offshore account to your personal bank account or corporate account that belongs to you and that has to be taxed as income you could transfer the money to services like Payoneer, EntroPay and Skrill these 3 don't ask many questions AND you get a debit card with all of them.

So even if you have to declare the income hey will never find out that you have an offshore account behind also this will help you to not get any lamps to blink with the bank since it is much more legit to receive money from PayPal, Skrill and Payoneer than for instant from a Seychelles company with Cyprus bank account.

Think about the options, personally I found something new which I incorporate in my day to day business.

Whats your point of view?

Do you have suggestion to a service providing this? sounds really good.

I don't yet dare to make a specific recommendation. I have two useful documents which list and compare possible options:

Cards (load with BTC)

2016 Bitcoin Debit Card Reviews

One service not on these lists and worth noting is Coinizy, they claim to give a virtual debit card in 10 seconds. Names are required but I do not know when do they require verification.

Search for reviews before using any service! Some provides are claimed to be scams or just poor service. SpectroCoin for instance has a handful of bad reviews from what I've seen.

Reactions: negon
you could transfer the money to services like Payoneer, EntroPay and Skrill

Do you man you wire the funds to Payoneer, EntroPay and Skrill from your OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT?
Can these be used to receive and withdraw like 20000 per month?

For entropay it is 15k in total for the card load as far as I read it. That's not much but you can get a new card within seconds there!