Our valued sponsor

Cook Islands Registry of Companies - Learn before you establish your business!

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You consider to form a company in the Cook Islands? Then you may want to know the following before you proceed.

A company duly incorporated in the Cook Islands don't have to pay corporate tax! shareholder, director and beneficial owner can be one and the same person and even a company. The shareholders are not public visible to anyone and can't be looked up anywhere.

It is required to file annual tax returns and do accounting, however, you agent in the Cook Islands can help you with these tasks hassle free. It takes only a few days to incorporate your company and it's cheap compared to other offshore jurisdictions like HK and Panama.

Before you proceed to establish a company in the Cook Islands, please visit the official website of the Cook Islands.

Have you double checked if shareholder and director can be one and same person? also that it can be a company then does it matter where this company actually is incorporated?

I never really thought about Cook Islands as an option for me to establish a company. Thanks to this thread I did some research and already had some founds.. will post back here once I had luck to get it setup.
Would be great if you come back here and post how it went.

This is going to be interesting, I do hope you will get back here and let us know how it was going.

Reactions: hofo and JohnSeed
A company duly incorporated in the Cook Islands don't have to pay corporate tax! shareholder, director and beneficial owner can be one and the same person and even a company. The shareholders are not public visible to anyone and can't be looked up anywhere.
They don't pay corporate tax, how do you get your money out there without to pay tax? if you have any solution please post here or PM me. thanks.

Reactions: hofo and JohnSeed
They don't pay corporate tax, how do you get your money out there without to pay tax? if you have any solution please post here or PM me. thanks.
Exact same way as with any other jurisdiction, one good and known method is using a payoneer card, easy to apply for and to use worldwide.

You consider to form a company in the Cook Islands? Then you may want to know the following before you proceed.

It is required to file annual tax returns and do accounting, however, you agent in the Cook Islands can help you with these tasks hassle free. It takes only a few days to incorporate your company and it's cheap compared to other offshore jurisdictions like HK and Panama.

Before you proceed to establish a company in the Cook Islands, please visit the official website of the Cook Islands.
Any expeirence with the formation in Cook islands?

It's not complicated the process is the same as with any other offshore company you may know about. We need a passport copy and a utility bill so you will be good to go and get the process started. Pretty simple everything.

Reactions: JohnSeed
They are actually very good' date=' didn't had any issues with them so far, helpful and friednly to speak to.[/quote']
Thank you very much, by chance you know this source to the author ?

Reactions: alain and JohnSeed
Thank you very much, by chance you know this Link removed ?
Try Google them, they seem to be legit.

Reactions: alain and JohnSeed

Latest Threads