Our valued sponsor

Corporate Advisory for offshore corps?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if some has an experience with an corporate advisor that is able to help with the tax and asset management planning for an offshore company say in Seychelles, Belize, BVI and that know something about all of the major offshore jurisdictions not just one or two of them?

The reason for asking is simple, I want to make a long term strategy that include several offshore entities so I want the perfect and legal setup for tax and asset protection benefits.

Okay is there any particular country this corporate advisory service should be located, maybe you want it to be close to you so you may visit them or schedule a personal meeting or something? I know of one located in Cyprus that can help you and where you actually can get a few hours personal meeting for free.

This corporate advisor is one of the most trusted I have been using for company formation, tax questions, offshore account opening and all other related stuff, even if I had legal troubles with some of the tax auth. locally they were able to help me out with some very important documents.

All in all it is important to have some corporate advisor by hand and that's also why I never would choose any of the many company service providers that have none to no clue about what they are talking about nor are they willing or able to help if you really get in troubles or if you really depend on their professional advise in regards to your company formation or other tax or asset protection / management questions.

There are many available, but I would find someone locally in my town or at least country that makes things much easier and certainly cheaper.

You need to be more specific to what you looking for. There are Worldwide aprox 50 millions professional Corporate Advisory services around it's going to be hard to pick one with the information you provided.

I didn't mentioned Cyprus at least it was adoffshore that did ;) You're right I need the corporate advisory service to be in London, UK because I plan to stay there for a few months which is sufficient time to get it all done ot at least to meet and get a relationship to the advisory service before travelling the globe.