Our valued sponsor

Corporate Transparency Act - Virtual Adress?

bigbite100

Sep 27, 2022
CY
Visit site
Hello,

I heard that virtual adresses or registered agent adresses are not allowed to add to the corporate transparency act.

Is that correct? What solution is for that?

If a physical office is required, doesnt that mean that will make the company a tx resident?

Where did you get that news from? - perhaps you should tell where you read this?
The-Corporate-Transparency-Act.png

Hello,

I heard that virtual adresses or registered agent adresses are not allowed to add to the corporate transparency act.

Is that correct? What solution is for that?

If a physical office is required, doesnt that mean that will make the company a tx resident?
True

That's absolutely correct, in most cases, it's actually what one aims to achieve in order to avoid taxation in the country where one resides. So if you establish a company in a country where you think the tax pressure is too high compared to your earnings, then I would find another place for the establishment of your new company!

Reactions: Alexmorgan
Just reading up on this... It's not only an address that is registered.

"Starting this month, the US federal government wants to know the creators and owners of every single domestic legal entity (trust, corporation, LLC) on US soil, including sensitive details such as people's names, residential addresses, and ID numbers."

Until a workaround is effectively invented, it sounds like the USA losing its anonymity advantage.