Our valued sponsor

Could Someone Help Regarding WorldCore.eu?

iamthelilboss

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I Just Registered With Worldcore.EU Today and Was About to Get my Individual Account verified with Them, So when I Get to the Page where I would fill In all my Data Like Name, Address, Phone and so on. I See Two Spaces Where I would need to fill In some Info, No.1 Was where it says ( What Is your Custom Purpose of Use) .. While the No.2 Was where it says ( How exactly are you Planning to Use Worldcore Account?) This is what they require before I can Proceed .. and to be Honest I really don't have any clues about what I could fill On the ( What Is your Custom Purpose of Use) And Regarding the No.2 .. I KNOW What to write In there .. So I'm Begging you guys if you Could please assist and enlighten me with What I could write In the ( What Is your Custom Purpose of Use) In order to Make them verify my account With this First Time of submitting my verification Documents to them. Any Suggestion and Help would be really appreciated

Honestly it's not difficult to get your account verified. You can simply put in there simple business or receiving money for private reasons.

Latest Threads