Our valued sponsor

Creatie fake invoice

senmono

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
first off sorry if this isn’t the right section to ask or can’t be asked, I’m glad to move it or delete it.

I’m looking to spend about 500€ cash a month on something I want to pay with my company but should really be something private. So I need like an invoice for a service that accepts cash. Anyone any idea how I could set that up, fake an invoice? Nobody does business in cash anymore these days for this reason I know :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
You want to find a few local or near by shops and simply fake some invoices for these shops. Chances that any auth will do a cross check are small with these amounts.

Why should it come from them , of course you will need to know what goods they sell etc. but as I mentioned, chances ome auth. will do any cross check on such invoices are almost zero!

Well, I just think it should be an invoice from something/someone else, my bookkeeper might find it weird I write an invoice for something I had to pay for. Or I’m not understanding you correctly which is also a possibility :)

Faking invoices would probably work but if I ever do get audited ... I hate bookkeeping ;)

Well, I'm aware of that you should not write it yourself, but how difficult is it to get some invoices from the stores of your choice and photoshop them later on!