Our valued sponsor

Credit Card processing company for replicas in China 2019

mariawatches

May 5, 2019
Visit site
We sell replica watches on replicawatch com site. Monthly value is $50000 - $100000USD.
And we direct our customer to pay on abcsafe.com website. (no replicas on this website)

We are looking for a credit card processing company that can do business with China (checked with hipay, payza and few others, they only work with Europe countries). Tried gspay before, but they ripped off our account (Block our account and they said would give us money back 6 months later, but never did).

I wonder if there is any one could recommend a credit card processing company for replicas? Thank you.

Why don't you incorporate your business in Europe, say UK, Cyprus or Malata so you can get your processing needs covered.

I have the company registered in USA:confused: we were rejected by various payment processors
A US company can usually only get US merchant accounts and needs a US based resident almost usually a citizen.
No one is taking a replica site lets be honest. Youre only bet is to use a fake site/business or terminal and keep the CB down, and have backup accounts. If each account lasts for a month or two great, or more, if you keep CB down thats the key.
There unfortunately is no other answer. Its part of the business. Im sure you make a decent profit on these anyway.
Visa/MC wont allow replicas so no one can "allow" it.

A US company can usually only get US merchant accounts and needs a US based resident almost usually a citizen.
No one is taking a replica site lets be honest. Youre only bet is to use a fake site/business or terminal and keep the CB down, and have backup accounts. If each account lasts for a month or two great, or more, if you keep CB down thats the key.
There unfortunately is no other answer. Its part of the business. Im sure you make a decent profit on these anyway.
Visa/MC wont allow replicas so no one can "allow" it.

I know some replica's websites accepting credit card for years... some examples: hforhype . net , zapasgo. com

Reactions: JohnLocke
I know some replica's websites accepting credit card for years... some examples: hforhype . net , zapasgo. com
I didnt say no one is doing it. I said no one is doing it legit. There are pharmacies accepting credit cards too, none of it is legal nor accepted by Visa/MC, its all done mostly as described prior, and once an account is frozen they move on to the next.
You may find Russian and Chinese banks who look the other way as well, though once Visa/MC become aware the account will be frozen, so they are good for a time and then you move on to the next.
Russian and Chinese banks, some African, but they have a lot more card declines due to fraud alerts. A trade off

Hforhype is using an Indonesian bank for example. Its an under the radar solution and they probably rotate accounts. They may be collecting the credit data from the form on the site, and then processing it manally elsewhere under a cover business.

zapasgo is redirecting a 3rd party hosted checkout page of another business. They likley have a few of those set up as back ups as well

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
They may be good in the hit and hide game. There is not really any payment processor that is able to process payment for Replica business. If they do, they have to do workarounds, trick the card association.

I didnt say no one is doing it. I said no one is doing it legit. There are pharmacies accepting credit cards too, none of it is legal nor accepted by Visa/MC, its all done mostly as described prior, and once an account is frozen they move on to the next.
You may find Russian and Chinese banks who look the other way as well, though once Visa/MC become aware the account will be frozen, so they are good for a time and then you move on to the next.
Russian and Chinese banks, some African, but they have a lot more card declines due to fraud alerts. A trade off

Hforhype is using an Indonesian bank for example. Its an under the radar solution and they probably rotate accounts. They may be collecting the credit data from the form on the site, and then processing it manally elsewhere under a cover business.

zapasgo is redirecting a 3rd party hosted checkout page of another business. They likley have a few of those set up as back ups as well
I thought I had found a forum where people knew what he was talking about ... but I see that he did not. Zapasgo has a Redsys payment gateway directly integrated with an Andorran bank (Reputed and known) I am Spanish, so I know the bank well.
I have purchased on Hforhype and the payment is done instantly, it is very unlikely that they are manually diverting the payments to another business.

I am sure there must be some who look the other way, they are certainly out there, but like @James2774 said, once V or MC discover the issue they are fined and if it continues they'll lose their ability to process.
They shut down such sites faster then you can get connected to the gateway that may look the other way!

Ciao Jordijiri, anch'io sono europeo (Italia).
Sei riuscito a risolvere in qualche modo?
Attualmente sto accettando pagamenti solo tramite bonifico bancario, bitcoin e paypal (amici e parenti) ma è difficile da gestire e i tassi di conversione sono bassi.

[QUOTE = "jordijiri, post: 128730, membro: 15866"]
Pensavo di aver trovato un forum in cui le persone sapevano di cosa stava parlando ... ma vedo che non lo sapeva. Zapasgo ha un gateway di pagamento Redsys direttamente integrato con una banca andorrana (noto e noto), sono spagnolo, quindi conosco bene la banca.
Ho acquistato su Hforhype e il pagamento viene effettuato immediatamente, è molto improbabile che stiano trasferendo manualmente i pagamenti a un'altra attività.
[/CITAZIONE]

Ciao Jordijiri, anch'io sono europeo (Italia).
Sei riuscito a risolvere in qualche modo?
Attualmente sto accettando pagamenti solo tramite bonifico bancario, bitcoin e paypal (amici e parenti) ma è difficile da gestire e i tassi di conversione sono bassi.

Latest Threads