Our valued sponsor

Credit card processor in Belize corporation and Cyprus bank.

TNK

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello. I am happy to find a nice forum.

I am considering opening a Cyprus bank account with a Belize corporation. (I do not currently own a corporation and a bank account)
The purpose of using offshore is privacy protection and tax.
If the best option is other than Belize, there is no problem with other offshore.

Contents of business plan to sell WordPress theme and plugin.
The item price is between $ 30 and $ 50.

I consulted the registration of Belize corporation on this website.
Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here

I asked for PayPal setup.
But he said.
>>PayPal or any other payment processor you will have to setup at your own.

So I need to prepare a credit card processor separately.

I living in Japan,And the Belize corporation and the Cyprus bank account.
Is it possible to get a PayPal business account under these conditions?

Or if you have a credit card processor available under these conditions, please let me know.

Hello. I am happy to find a nice forum.

I am considering opening a Cyprus bank account with a Belize corporation. (I do not currently own a corporation and a bank account)
The purpose of using offshore is privacy protection and tax.
If the best option is other than Belize, there is no problem with other offshore.

Contents of business plan to sell WordPress theme and plugin.
The item price is between $ 30 and $ 50.

I consulted the registration of Belize corporation on this website.
Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here

I asked for PayPal setup.
But he said.
>>PayPal or any other payment processor you will have to setup at your own.

So I need to prepare a credit card processor separately.

I living in Japan,And the Belize corporation and the Cyprus bank account.
Is it possible to get a PayPal business account under these conditions?

Or if you have a credit card processor available under these conditions, please let me know.

Hi!

Belize company and Cyprus Bank account work fine! It is pretty simple to do and you just need an Introducer to open the account for you if you cannot travel to Cyprus.

If you are not offering FX/Financial services it should be very easy to get a credit card acquirer and an EMI to receive wires! Do not worry about that!

You can use www.ikajo.com who will provide you card acquiring very simply as your industry is low risk! EMI's you can use Paysera, LeuPay, Revolut etc...

Any more info you need, just let me know!

Thanks!

Em

Reactions: TNK
Hi!

Belize company and Cyprus Bank account work fine! It is pretty simple to do and you just need an Introducer to open the account for you if you cannot travel to Cyprus.

If you are not offering FX/Financial services it should be very easy to get a credit card acquirer and an EMI to receive wires! Do not worry about that!

You can use www.ikajo.com who will provide you card acquiring very simply as your industry is low risk! EMI's you can use Paysera, LeuPay, Revolut etc...

Any more info you need, just let me know!

Thanks!

Em
Hello.
Thank you for informative information.
I will investigate www.ikajo.com.
If you know, please let me know.
Belize seems to be able to acquire 2 checkout accounts, can Belize corporations acquire 2CO Account, withdraw to Belize corporate bank account, withdraw money from ATMs from all over the world?