Our valued sponsor

Credit/Debit Card Processing [US/CA/UK] - MasterCard/Visa

Hi everybody,
I am new to the forum, formally used to lurk on Talk Gold back in the day.

I am looking for a payment processor that can accept credit and debit card payments, mostly recurring monthly and annually, average transaction size between >$5/mo - <$45/mo. Low chargeback rate. It's a charitable organization.

I can use a English, Nevadan, Canada Federal and British West Indies incorporated entity to accept the payments. Preferably BWI or the option to move accounts over to BWI entity instead of a domestic corporation for tax purposes.

Anyone have any luck?

I am lost without Payza (AlertPay) and Liberty Reserve nowadays.

What payment processor did you already tried or use?

OP, the only way to accept donations is with a Non-profit entity.
No other way.
Therefore, only your US entity may do the job, but ONLY after obtaining the 501(c)3 status.
Once obtained it, it's a wonderful and smooth way in processing payments and wire transfers. ;)
Also with PayPal.
In fact PayPal has a special section reserved for Non-profit. No risks to have your funds freezed and every attempt to chargeback will be ruled in your favor.

Once you obtain the 501(c)3 status, come back here and I will list you all the US gateways that will accept you.

A week after I made this thread, I setup a Transferwise account for personal use (I was going to then register a business account) - I went through verification with domestic ID and bank account, paid for the prepaid card then never received it. I was suspended. Unknown reason. No attempts to receive or send money, just paid for the prepaid card and give them ID.

Could this be because my name is associated with crypto currency? I've had loads of issues this week with traditional banking solutions across the US and UK.

Edit: I've been unable to make Visa and MasterCard payments from my banks due to "high risk" flag attached. It's a nightmare with the scanning of bank cards + id to make simple online purchases.

Reading you post's it all looks a little fishy. Something must be terrible wrong with your business case. I mean, if it was a simple charity organisation you had you would not be blacklisted like what you describe.

BTW: I have been on TG back in 2006 as an active member, great to have you around here.

Reactions: Granwasa
OP, the only way to accept donations is with a Non-profit entity.
No other way.
Therefore, only your US entity may do the job, but ONLY after obtaining the 501(c)3 status.
Once obtained it, it's a wonderful and smooth way in processing payments and wire transfers. ;)
Also with PayPal.
In fact PayPal has a special section reserved for Non-profit. No risks to have your funds freezed and every attempt to chargeback will be ruled in your favor.

Once you obtain the 501(c)3 status, come back here and I will list you all the US gateways that will accept you.

Hello friend can I set this up with dropshipping as well? what is the payment processor bro?