Our valued sponsor

CRS and reporting under 10K Euro!

I have just been hacked into 3 different accounts and the two of them at Mister Tango.

Please explain this.

Crypto is not safe either, it seems that the only thing left is to get cash - But even that's a problem, because most countries limit the amount of cash you can "handle" as a company per day!

It depends on how you obtain the crypto.

Cash is dying in most countries. The younger generation doesn't want to use it.

Still I got reported which made the tax man suspicious and asking questions!

Yup, and that's all it takes too.

Last edited:
So if you live in foreign country, you work there and have a bank account, will your bank report your account to your country of citizenship (only on the basis of it)? I read the indicia criteria and there is no such thing. There is tax residence, address, telephone number, standing orders, power of attorney etc. but no one has mentioned that a citizenship is enough to be reported.
Can someone explain?

If you have an account they re reporting the year end balance whether you have posiitve balance or not.But at least most of the reporting countries only report the year end balance of the account that means if you dont have any money on your account at the end of the year there wont be any solid evidence against to you in your home country.
I whish that would be true. Mister Tango who I didn't use for 3 years, reported the entire account to the tax office. The balance was a big fat ZERO by end of the last 2 year because I didn't use it!

They reported all transaction history?
Everything is reported, can confirm this. They showed me all transactions made with Mister Tango back 4 years ago.

No big deal for me, but good to know for everyone else that read this thread!

Latest Threads