Our valued sponsor

Crypto account in China

alek9898

Dec 9, 2022
france
Visit site
Hi all,

For professional reason I need to open crypto account in china (in china only), do you know some bank (good bank only) who is friendly crypto ?
I would like to open this crypto account for company from Canada or Singapor or China company.
LEt me know if you have good advise with experience.

Thank you

Hi all,

For professional reason I need to open crypto account in china (in china only), do you know some bank (good bank only) who is friendly crypto ?
I would like to open this crypto account for company from Canada or Singapor or China company.

Thank you
China -crypto is banned so be careful. Can help if you need.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank you
you want China account for trading?

No, I have business with people and they want to pay in crypto only and because this business is in China, I was thinking to do this in China
That can be done (why do you need to go to china even - take the crypto payment directly or use a third party who will convert it to the desired currency and provide you-DM me for it if you like) but trading crypto with a bank account in China is not possible.

Reactions: alek9898