Our valued sponsor

Crypto Cashout to a stable bank - knowing they will freeze you. Is this a good or crazy move?

You can kiss that IBKR money goodbye as well- as already suggested cash to crypto is what you need.You can get in touch if you like to.
Haha no way they will take it (100k). Especially they confirmed online that I could deposit to the account - without telling me that the account is blocked. Would sue them. I have all the data. Everything is white. Tax will be payed. So far they pay interest rate on cash deposits so I'm not worried. If it is blocked for more than 6 months I would start taking actions.

Absolutely and rightly pointed out.There is no other way for op except for going crypto to cash.
Not sure, but hope it is not true. I mean there are banks that can be used for crypto to cashout if you can prove the SOW. I think I can.
Otherwise the whole situation would be just stupid. Can't pay taxes. Money is frozen. Can't invest money since frozen.

In the end it just might be very expensive. Like some banks told that they would take 20k CHF for a report. Not ready to pay it yet.

I also don't think that banks can just block your money without a reason. You provide all the data. They check it. Then they would have to prove that something is wrong or there are somewhere red flags. Will write here if there is an update.

Haha no way they will take it (100k). Especially they confirmed online that I could deposit to the account - without telling me that the account is blocked. Would sue them. I have all the data. Everything is white. Tax will be payed. So far they pay interest rate on cash deposits so I'm not worried. If it is blocked for more than 6 months I would start taking actions.

Not sure, but hope it is not true. I mean there are banks that can be used for crypto to cashout if you can prove the SOW. I think I can.
Otherwise the whole situation would be just stupid. Can't pay taxes. Money is frozen. Can't invest money since frozen.

In the end it just might be very expensive. Like some banks told that they would take 20k CHF for a report. Not ready to pay it yet.

I also don't think that banks can just block your money without a reason. You provide all the data. They check it. Then they would have to prove that something is wrong or there are somewhere red flags. Will write here if there is an update.
Who said you cant invest.There are enough solutions in terms of investing.Also go crypto to cash.

Good luck if you can free your money.
But i dont see it happening .They just frustrate the hell out of you till you give up.These are real techniques of banks for frustrating people into giving up.Mostly it will be you who has to be doing all the proving.They will just sit back with your cash and have fun with you while you run around from pillar to post.I would love to see that you win after suing them because i want you to.Even if you sue them it wont be easy thats for sure.Litigation costs as well as time are substantial investments you must not forget.

Last edited:

Latest Threads