Our valued sponsor

Crypto debit card

abc123

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
European here.

Since Advcash mastercards are long gone. I am looking at the following 3 cards that can be loaded with USDT instead.

Anyone have any experience with any of them?

Which one would you think does little to no reporting?
Which one would you think is most safe to hold funds with? Usually doing 5000 USDT reloads once a month but can probably do it twice a month x2500 USDT instead.
Will mainly be used for spending, ordering food/goods online.
I think some are possible to connect to Google Pay which means can also be used as NFC physical spending.

First one OneKey has no information on licenses etc, set that aside, it only allows sign in with Google.

Honeypot?

Second One Digifinex appears licensed and regulated in Singapore, with the recent money laundering exposure there, they will have trouble in the future simply for being there.

As for Bybit.. I expect the DOJ, SEC, CFTC to go after that like Binance.

Reactions: jafo
Onekey seems to have a brand new card. But as you say there is little to zero information available. They are known? for their hardwallet solutions. I contacted their support 2 days ago and still not received any response.

There are a lot of things to consider here.
1. Be able to deposit stable coins.
2. NO Dedicated IBAN account with your account as it would then be reported. Sadly most provides this so they are automatically being excluded. A pooled is fine just not one dedicated for you.
3. Not get ripped off by various fees. There are loading fee, spending fee and FX fees. (Deposit stable coin, card is in EUR so they have markups there). I've seen cards with 6-10% fees.
4. Reliable founders and company.
5. Non Travel Rule requirements when receive funds from non-custodial wallets.

Anyone can recommend a solution that fits above ?

European here.

Since Advcash mastercards are long gone. I am looking at the following 3 cards that can be loaded with USDT instead.

Anyone have any experience with any of them?

Which one would you think is most safe to hold funds with? Usually doing 5000 USDT reloads once a month but can probably do it twice a month x2500 USDT instead.
I think some are possible to connect to Google Pay which means can also be used as NFC physical spending.
What is your nationality?
If you hold a EU passport there are a few very good options...

What is your nationality?
If you hold a EU passport there are a few very good options...
I do hold EU passport from a Country which is one of the common ones and that is allowed to register pretty much everywhere and travel everywhere.
With that in mind, my country also participates a lot into collection of various financial information.

I am very interested to hear what you can recommend

bybit does no reporting at all (for now), extra safe if you use a POA in some random country.
Bybit, Binance, and Nexo have great cards.

Trastra comes with a personal IBAN connected to the card which means it will be reported by the banking partner instead. So this is a no go.
We have to be careful nowadays since these company all partners up with card providers or other banking partners who can do the reporting.

Nexo card, I will look into it more.
Bybit as I mentioned in topic creation, also will look into it more.

Does anyone have any experience with Bybit or Nexo when it comes to depositing stablecoins/crypto and spending with their cards? Volumes of 5000 USD monthly.
Do they ask for SoF easily? What amounts was reached when they asked for it?
Do they restrict accounts easy?

Will they ask for Travel Rule requirements when receiving funds from a selfhosted wallet which has large amount of funds stored

Does anyone have any experience with Bybit or Nexo when it comes to depositing stablecoins/crypto and spending with their cards? Volumes of 5000 USD monthly.
Do they ask for SoF easily? What amounts was reached when they asked for it?
Do they restrict accounts easy?

Ive been using Nexo for a long time. Never been asked for anything beyond regular KYC.
Very large amounts of crypto.

Will they ask for Travel Rule requirements when receiving funds from a selfhosted wallet which has large amount of funds stored

Dunno, as I said never been asked for nothing.

Latest Threads