Our valued sponsor

Crypto friendly bank for UK company

rafeusx

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm also looking for other banks which are crypto friendly for a UK LTD company, preferably one that supports Direct Debit mandates (Bankera does not) - many UK service providers use GoCardless for pull payments and for PAYE we are required to do pension auto-enrollment payments via Direct Debit too.

We have a Wise account that we don't use as I'm concerned about getting the bait & switch 'papers please' from them, and a crypto friendly bank/emi, but no UK 'high street' or online bank would open account for the business as I work exclusively in the cryptocurrency space and only need fiat to pay accountants, tax etc.

I will investigate the two options mentioned here: vialet and intergiro.

When I first setup company we were looking for a full-service accountant with outsourced payroll & HR that can handle everything, PAYE & payroll, bookkeeping, tax retention & payments, auto-enrollment pension + payments, opt-out handling etc. and just provide a monthly invoice 2 months in advance. Some services targeted at worldwide remote hiring were $1000/mo per employee. Everybody else I spoke to talked to me like I was crazy - this stuff is taking up a whole day per month + literally a whole month of overhead to get everything setup going back & forth with Pension firms asking simply 'can I pay with the corporate visa card instead of direct debit' and getting nowhere. What is the point of these companies if they don't make your life easier and can't offer integrated services, why can't UK company with UK employees outsource payroll to UK payroll company (just setup a bank account they said, we can't tell you which pension provider to choose, direct debit is easy they said) g'damnit *facedesk*

Any ideas?

Hi guys,

I launched my Software llc recently located in EU. My company builds and distributes a crypto defi trading software (no license required, we don't handle user funds). Payments will happen through crypto and I was wondering if you know of any bank that can support my company. I am open to use a crypto payment gateway if this can help me get banking. I was thinking of revolut and wise but I feel it's borderline if they will accept me. By the way this is a small bussiness 100-300k (anually) so banks like bank frick will probably reject me.

Appreciate any help :)
FAS Finance and its cryptocurrency provider Sminti is perfect solution for you. You`ll be able to receive and make fiat payments via your FAS account and crypto payment via Sminti account. So, it`s great option for company that build and distribute a crypto defi trading software.

FAS Finance and its cryptocurrency provider Sminti is perfect solution for you. You`ll be able to receive and make fiat payments via your FAS account and crypto payment via Sminti account. So, it`s great option for company that build and distribute a crypto defi trading software.

FAS Finance I presume to be this FAS Finance & Investment and Sminti is definitely this Sminti.eu - your cryptocurrency provider. The former is located in Dhaka, BD, nevertheless showing also contact phone numbers from Prague, CZ. The latter is located in Prague, CZ, showing neither phone nor e-mail contact at the webpage and personally connected (CEO) with Reliable International Cash Transfers.
Anyone is invited to continue with the due diligence... :)

Reactions: khinkali
FAS Finance I presume to be this FAS Finance & Investment and Sminti is definitely this Sminti.eu - your cryptocurrency provider. The former is located in Dhaka, BD, nevertheless showing also contact phone numbers from Prague, CZ. The latter is located in Prague, CZ, showing neither phone nor e-mail contact at the webpage and personally connected (CEO) with Reliable International Cash Transfers.
Hello,
May you suggest a couple of emi / fintechs crypto friendly that take hk clients?

Please Bangladesh is already from High risk Country do not consider Fas Finance

Please Bangladesh is already from High risk Country do not consider Fas Finance
He was talking about the Czech company FAS Finance which also owns Sminti and also owned MoneyPolo until it shut down earlier this year, but the next person provided the wrong link.

The correct website is FAS Finance Company s.r.o > International Payments System, which is licensed by the CNB, but their website works quite strangely. Also, I am pretty sure they don't open accounts for businesses after their closure of MoneyPolo.

He was talking about the Czech company FAS Finance which also owns Sminti and also owned MoneyPolo until it shut down earlier this year, but the next person provided the wrong link.

The correct website is FAS Finance Company s.r.o > International Payments System, which is licensed by the CNB, but their website works quite strangely. Also, I am pretty sure they don't open accounts for businesses after their closure of MoneyPolo.
They Reject my application

So that means there aren't really any good suggestions so far in this thread! Are there others who have suggestions for active solutions and which can be trusted?

Latest Threads