Our valued sponsor

Crypto & privacy protection

whiterabbit

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I'm new here. But I read you with many care and I'm really happy about this community! That's great...!
I need find a solution for my problem: I need receive about 10-15k (monthly) from another person. These are savings that I must receive.
My problem is that I cannot have a lot of money on my account because I have an ongoing divorce.

I studied this one:
Person X --> send money from his E.U. account to his Coinbase account (there is another crypto wallet better for the privacy, Coinbase request a lot of personal informations)
Person X --> make a transfer of crypto to my Coinbase account (or another crypto wallet..)
Me --> send crypto to another wallet (which one?)
Me --> Debit card to withdraw or to pay on ecommerce or transfer to another person

Which privacy can I have with this project?

I thank you for any suggest.

Reactions: John Doe 42755
You get no privacy whatsoever.
Depends who's asking, if it's authorities, Coinbase will hand over everything about both of you and the transactions. If it's your wife's lawyer, I have no idea.
Do you plan on spending that money? If so, use AdvCash and you will only lose about 2.5% of that in fees.
If you don't plan on spending that money soon and want to keep it in crypto, let the other person buy the crypto and send it to his own wallet, then use a mixer and send it to another fresh btc wallet (non-custodial ofc.) and let him simply give you the private keys to that wallet so there are no further transactions from it.
Boom, no trace until you touch that money, but if you need to spend it, you can just send it to AdvCash and withdraw fiat from the card for about a 2.5% fee.

Thanks @Alex115 :D
I think that my wife's lawyer cannot take informations, but if the court will help him... Coinbase directly transaction is bad idea.

What do you mean for this: " then use a mixer and send it to another fresh btc wallet (non-custodial ofc.) and let him simply give you the private keys to that wallet so there are no further transactions from it"
Can you explain it better for me. Which services could I use to do it?

I am not expert about crytpo, until now I worked ever with bank transaction. International transaction, because my work is import-export.
But until now, I have not idea about crypto to protect my problem with divorce.

Thank a lot!!! :D

Hello Mr. Martin Everson,

I cannot get money in cash. The amount is about 200k. In my country it is impossible.

...And if this project is not good... maybe the person must open a Trezor Wallet or Ledger Wallet, put money on the device and give me it?

but if I send the money from this device to my account like AdvCash, the "secret" transaction will end. Is it right? Or not?

How can I obscure the "point of contact" between this person and me...

thanks all of you.

You can perfectly do this with crypto. Have your partner buy one of the more privacy-centric cryptocurrencies such as Zcash, or Monero. Have these coins sent directly to your wallet. Then look up on a privacy-centric exchange such as HodlHodl how to sell them in your country for cash.

If Zcash and Monero have low liquidity for cash transactions where you live (which might probably be the case), have a few proxies (trusted people) create accounts in their own names at crypto exchanges, preferably those located outside your home country. Have these trusted proxies receive Zcash or Monero on your behalf, then sell for USD or another fiat of your choice in the exchanges, and withdraw to their bank accounts - preferably abroad as well. Slowly. Finally, have them cash out at ATMs in your country and pay you, or give you a debit card so you can pay for some non traceable expenses.

There are plenty of ways to do this if you are disciplined and do your homework.

I cannot get money in cash. The amount is about 200k. In my country it is impossible.

Then wait for divorce to be over (however long it takes) and then get money.

but if I send the money from this device to my account like AdvCash, the "secret" transaction will end. Is it right? Or not?

How can I obscure the "point of contact" between this person and me...
Of course as the saying goes, "a chain is as strong as its weakest link".
If you use crypto and send it to some exchange like Coinbase, you can be pretty sure the data is logged, stored forever, analyzed automatically and easily accessible for anyone in the future. Coinbase is probably the worst option out of anything (cash, banks, crypto) you should possibly choose, they are very evil, block accounts, freeze funds and demand extensive documents about you including tax returns, account statements and others. Also they work together with other evil companies such as Hackingteam/Memento who sell spyware to governments. So avoid Coinbase as much as you can. Why do you even mention them as first option in your original post?

Thank you guys!

@KJK in my country Coinbase is famous and it is available in my language too, I thought that was a good idea. But when I tried to enter, I noted a lot of requests and I stopped everythings.
For this reason I posted the question.

@Outlander your advices are really nice. Zcash and Monero, I think that both could be right to be used.
Probably I will accept these advices, included the P2P Hodl Hodl to sell bitcoin for Sepa Transfer.

Transfers could be these ones:

- Person A buying Monero or Zcash. Which wallet I can suggest him to use? (He will send a Sepa transfer on his wallet)
- Person A send me Monero or Zcash to my wallet. Which wallet you suggest me? Hardware wallet?
- Me: I exchange Monero or Zcash in Bitcoin on Exchange (which one is the better) and I sell all on Hodl Hodl for Sepa transfer

It is right: " There are plenty of ways to do this if you are disciplined and do your homework"... I'm sorry but I really new in the crypto market...

Thanks.

You could think about checking out the mentor group and learning more about darks.

Whatever way you choose you could support it with them and spread the risks, as you really don't want to see 15k monthly transfers, but those accounts, could easily get something around 3k a month or just under and stay under a radar no matter your country.

Additional advantage, you don't need trusted people that would change their mind and try to extort you, even better, no third parties would know anything so it will be just you and your friend.

Finally, talk to @reesek (never mention this thread) about taking out money from crypto outside crs, consider going dark with him too or use advcash (in similar way, also similar costs).

Most important thing to stay safe with this is to work on the process on your own while learning from everyone, then work with everyone on particular steps and never mention anything outside those steps to absolutely anyone (even your friend doesn't need to know what's going on exactly)

I would open the same topic inside the mentor group gold to get additional suggestions to how to go about it. Just a quick idea that came to my mind.