Our valued sponsor

crypto to cash no kyc worldwide?

You can't carry more than 10K euro with you... better find a place you can reach with car.
You could bring more than 10k but you just need to declare it.
Rarely does customs even ask how much you have on you. Ocassionally I come across annoying customs agents who question even 4,000 in cash. So I quess it depends on the country you are visiting and your luck.

Reactions: jafo
Calling BS on this.

You always need to be careful with gold so you're not sold tungsram plated gold bars or jewlery.

Living is Spain I could bet you could easily exchange the crypto for cash.
A lot of gangs use crypto so they don't have to carry the cash by boat back in LATM to by coke LOL.
Crypto though its very nature (transparent) is a terrible solution to industrial scale money laundering.

Setting that aside, they'd struggle on the liquidity side alone (getting on/off).

Then due to all the news and Gov interest their funds would be frozen on-chain (Stables) or via transfers (Fiat rails) etc.

Drug dealers, etc industrial scale criminals don't want piles of cash, they want assets, crypto is not ideal for that either, because you can't easily walk in and buy a tower block, or resort, or prime land in or around Rome etc.

Small time pimps and shifters would use crypto because they 'heard it was un-trackable' then end up getting indicted.