Our valued sponsor

Cryptofriendly banks

are there any good artists to photoshop this nonsense?
Go for fully verified paypal business acct,that has been legitimately setup with TIN and a bank acct, along with verifiable card attached to the paypal account, would have the same corresponding bank acct name, same card name,same company TIN, and same incorporator details with a Tax notification certificate...The above set up is 100% formiddable...

No pushback on VPN IP address been blocked,frozen funds etc..all a thing of the past.

For folks looking at payment gateways and such..get a perfectly set up paypal business acct,get the Paypal API attached to you website and your up and running...the bank acct attached to your paypal business can be used to convert your payments received in FIAT into Crypto...Whatelse...Questions and feedack...All Aboard The OCT..cig-:,

what are you selling?
I don't get it. How much do you charge?
Do send me a Pm/or make a request here stating i Pm you.cant state precisely on an open Thread, as per forum rules.. thu&¤#

Go for fully verified paypal business acct,that has been legitimately setup with TIN and a bank acct, along with verifiable card attached to the paypal account, would have the same corresponding bank acct name, same card name,same company TIN, and same incorporator details with a Tax notification certificate...The above set up is 100% formiddable...

No pushback on VPN IP address been blocked,frozen funds etc..all a thing of the past.

For folks looking at payment gateways and such..get a perfectly set up paypal business acct,get the Paypal API attached to you website and your up and running...the bank acct attached to your paypal business can be used to convert your payments received in FIAT into Crypto...Whatelse...Questions and feedack...All Aboard The OCT..cig-:,
You are talking from experience with the PayPal business account ?

You are talking from experience with the PayPal business account ?
Yes from experience to total execution... With paypal biz all docs must be legit from the foundation - setup-to cashout/banking etc
cig-:,...only then do you have a formidable set and less hassle tryna get an EMI...with crypto offerings on the platform...as a plus.

Can you get a PayPal biz outside your country of residence ?
Yes, once verified with all docs+bank+card attached...you can literally get paid anywhere globally.
When away from the zone of the original opsec, paypal sends a code thats being preset, which you get via the email attached to the biz paypal acct..

Cant say much as the above is strictly for the MG..cig-:,

Yes, once verified with all docs+bank+card attached...you can literally get paid anywhere globally.
When away from the zone of the original opsec, paypal sends a code thats being preset, which you get via the email attached to the biz paypal acct..

Cant say much as the above is strictly for the MG..cig-:,
I have never heard of PayPal being accepted in offshore jurisdictions ?!

I have never heard of PayPal being accepted in offshore jurisdictions ?!
Any idea how folks set up darks with paypal using VPN? Which works shorterm before been frozen cig-:,...

Need your opinions.
I have some cryptos, bought years ago very cheap on hand, and some i mined with asics. So really cant show how i bought the crypto.
As price its would like to start to withdrawal some to fiat.
I opened personal bank account in Georgia (Solo Bank), started and didnt do big amounts and they reject last money, and start to ask where my money come from.
I explained i do trading with crypto, showed my account from Kraken, Bitstamp where i sent the money, but they ask where money come from, i even sent payroll......finally they said dont want money from crypto more (no money from exchange), not block account, not close, but no money from crypto.

Anyone know banks that dont be a big pain of asking about this money, and allow send money from crypto, even if i have to explain im not hidding nothing, im doing trading, but finally if so many questions i dont have the buy of the cryptos as i explained.
About taxes ill move to Chipre soon, and ill have friendly taxes countrie, but i find that cashout cryptos its a problem with the bank.

Any opinions , help... welcome
Just look at a previous thread “crypto source of funds” if you intend to move to Cyprus for taxation purposes... photoshopping fake statements or setting up a whole company/emi/banking-infrastructure is just not time efficient and costly...

Latest Threads