Our valued sponsor

Cryptofriendly banks

Any idea how folks set up darks with paypal using VPN? Which works shorterm before been frozen cig-:,...
Who does that? You're buying a residential IP or just some type of service that offers that. VIP72 and 911.re are pretty good examples that offer real IP addresses from real people. Lots of fraud going on there, but at least you won't use VPN IP addresses. PayPal doesn't like that at all. And depending on country it's easier or harder to setup a real business account. I'd say that anywhere in Europe it's quite easy. You just need some type of ID card + address + bank account. PayPal just checks the address automatically. Sometimes they're asking for proof of address, but a bank statement or whatever is enough and easy to make. It's extremely easy. Depending on what you're selling it can hard to keep that going.

again there is no crypto friendly banks? may i am in wrong chat?
You're wrong. Normally banks just don't want the 'shady' funds from users on here. Nearly any traditional bank is happy to accept new customers, also for crypto. Just avoid EMIs. They suck anyway and give no deposit guarantee or anything else that helps you keeping your funds.

@rey skywalker

You're wrong. Normally banks just don't want the 'shady' funds from users on here. Nearly any traditional bank is happy to accept new customers, also for crypto. Just avoid EMIs. They suck anyway and give no deposit guarantee or anything else that helps you keeping your funds.
You are wrong, not all traditional banks are happy to accept new customers, also for cryptocurrencies, this is not true.

I know of many traditional banks that block or close the account.

Reactions: Fred
Who does that? You're buying a residential IP or just some type of service that offers that. VIP72 and 911.re are pretty good examples that offer real IP addresses from real people. Lots of fraud going on there, but at least you won't use VPN IP addresses. PayPal doesn't like that at all. And depending on country it's easier or harder to setup a real business account. I'd say that anywhere in Europe it's quite easy. You just need some type of ID card + address + bank account. PayPal just checks the address automatically. Sometimes they're asking for proof of address, but a bank statement or whatever is enough and easy to make. It's extremely easy. Depending on what you're selling it can hard to keep that going.

PayPal also calls on your verified cell phone number in your country of residence to check from time to time after purposely blocking your account. Had that happen to me and my friends several times. It wants to send SMS to your mobile number even though you want it to be on your email.

PayPal also calls on your verified cell phone number in your country of residence to check from time to time after purposely blocking your account. Had that happen to me and my friends several times. It wants to send SMS to your mobile number even though you want it to be on your email.
Exactly...and hence i noted the paypal biz acct must be setup 100% with all criteria fullfilled...that way its formidable...(the full opsec i stated caters to merchants and private sellers...longterm solutions and more flexible payouts) an opsec done right without cutting corners reels in longterm profits and cashouts..cig-:,

Reactions: Davis123
Exactly...and hence i noted the paypal biz acct must be setup 100% with all criteria fullfilled...that way its formidable...(the full opsec i stated caters to merchants and private sellers...longterm solutions and more flexible payouts) an opsec done right without cutting corners reels in longterm profits and cashouts..cig-:,
Wish I knew you earlier:)

Heheheh..No Worries, We all On the OCT...thanks to @Admin for a platform where we can all execute,learn,and setup formidable opsecs...That solve the everyday headaches...each one teach one.
cig-:,..All Aboard..

But receiving a code via SMS shouldn't be the problem.

You are wrong, not all traditional banks are happy to accept new customers, also for cryptocurrencies, this is not true.

I know of many traditional banks that block or close the account.
What banks were you using? I didn't face any issues in Germany with traditional banks. I can only think of using banks in Georgia, Latvia or whatever that doesn't like crypto payments.

names names names names names names names names names names?
Bank names that accept crypto payments?

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes is so difficult get so names?
I've had zero problems with Fidor, GLS, N26, Sparkasse in general and literally any other bank in Germany. Kraken uses Fidor for one of their bank accounts. They have a partnership with Bitcoin.de which allows buying and selling BTC instantly. Bitcoin.de even bought a another bank for their license. They're probably trying to get a bank running within the next few years. Nothing for now, but nice to know. Fidor has not the best reputation, but is totally fine. GLS is a great bank overall. N26 is okay, nothing you should totally go for. Sparkasse are normally all great, but this can depend on the location. I guess you're trying to get a personal account. This should be possible with all of them. Opening a business account for crypto is probably not easy with all of them. At least Fidor does it and Kraken uses them. That's a good sign I guess.

I've had zero problems with Fidor, GLS, N26, Sparkasse in general and literally any other bank in Germany. Kraken uses Fidor for one of their bank accounts. They have a partnership with Bitcoin.de which allows buying and selling BTC instantly. Bitcoin.de even bought a another bank for their license. They're probably trying to get a bank running within the next few years. Nothing for now, but nice to know. Fidor has not the best reputation, but is totally fine. GLS is a great bank overall. N26 is okay, nothing you should totally go for. Sparkasse are normally all great, but this can depend on the location. I guess you're trying to get a personal account. This should be possible with all of them. Opening a business account for crypto is probably not easy with all of them. At least Fidor does it and Kraken uses them. That's a good sign I guess.
Germany is good country for cripto, but all this banks is only for EEE residents, take a care with N26, many accounts have been blocked for this reason

Germany is good country for cripto, but all this banks is only for EEE residents, take a care with N26, many accounts have been blocked for this reason
Yes, N26 is definitely not a good bank. But it's free and okay. You probably need to be EEE, but this isn't always banks fault. It's a fact that there are enough banks that no have no problem with personal bank accounts that include lots of crypto transactions. I just think that the user has some shady funds. Probably go with shady banks like Deltec. If they're holding USDT bank accounts they can also serve you as long as they exist.

Latest Threads