Our valued sponsor

Cryptomarket is bleeding RED, will recover least in the summer of 2018

Do you think the crypto market will rise in summer 2018 ?

• Yes, ofcourse ut will!!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Hell, no we are lost!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I just noticed the bitcoin and all other altcoins are bleeding RED I was choked to see the bitcoin to be as low as $7,600 already and expect it to fall even more maybe to $7000!!

When reading about this news for instant here Bitcoin Drops to $8,030 as Cryptocurrency Market Continues to Slump I also noticed the comments below where people are still positive in their mind about bitcoins and the entire crypto market.

bitcoin-price.jpg

What do you think will all this survive or is it really a bubble? Make your vote below!

I think we are in a bubble. However Bitcoin can go up to $20k with a trump tweet or down to zero.

Bitcoin is a pure speculative instrument right now. It seized being a means of exchange since its too expensive for small payments.

for payment to gray scale services it's perfect
There are other cryptocurrencies that are faster, cheaper, more/completely anonymous and more advanced in other secondary parameters for this purpose. So I don't see your point.

If there is any value in bitcoin nowadays than its strong position, high penetration, well-known brand for masses and also many smart people with big influence involved in bitcoin right now.

Reactions: extremedox101
why is it expensive? I have made transfers today for less than 0,20 €!

I made sepa wire transfer for zero cost and in realtime. When Bitcoin network busy fees go through the roof and take ages. Sepa wires don't have this issue. That being said 0.20 is acceptable for current Bitcoin price. How long did the network confirms take?

There are other cryptocurrencies that are faster, cheaper, more/completely anonymous and more advanced in other secondary parameters for this purpose. So I don't see your point.

If there is any value in bitcoin nowadays than its strong position, high penetration, well-known brand for masses and also many smart people with big influence involved in bitcoin right now.

Agreed.

Bitcoins value is in sentiment and speculation. Lesson one in trading is ignore your heart and follow your head. We all know markets can't go in one direction forever.

It is on the way up again, let's see how lon it will go up! I cross my fingers it will rise to at least 11K better 13K soon.

bitcoin-price-16-03-2018.jpg

Rising for now :(

Let's hope it will recover now! It's down below USD 7300 it's annoyingnai¤%