Our valued sponsor

Currenxie account

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback. I've got 250K EUR balance on Currenxie for my UAE entity..

As Currenxie does not provide a credit car,, How would you cash it out ? Send to personal account in UAE ? Split it between EUR EMIs ?

Would love to hear your feedback
Just send it either as Salary or Dividend Payment to your Personal UAE Bank Account and spend it from there.

Sending it to EMI can trigger further questions on Currenxie side as well as on the Receiver EMI side as the money is send from Currenxie Ltd on behalf of your UAE company - EMI's can see this and doesn't like FFC and on-behalf transfers.

Hello everyone,

I have one question if anyone has experience to help.

Is it possible to transfer money from Currenxie freelance / sole trader account to Wise personal account?
Is there a chance that Wise will make a problem that may not be in line with their terms?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I have one question if anyone has experience to help.

Is it possible to transfer money from Currenxie freelance / sole trader account to Wise personal account?
Is there a chance that Wise will make a problem that may not be in line with their terms?

Thank you
Wise doesn’t like balance transfers from the same account owner or even from companies related to the account owner.

Hi All, new Freelancer here with a UAE entity. Thinking of moving the business account to Currenxie. I don't have Suppliers to pay to. My transaction is just simple, to transfer to my EU account monthly. Amount is less than 20k. Does anybody had problems with this set up? Thanks.