Our valued sponsor

Currenxie Personal Details

Bexxley

May 20, 2022
Dubai
Visit site
Hello guys,

I am currently setting up a Currenxie bank account for my UAE company.
But in the first step they ask for my personal information.
They need a personal address and also want proof of this.
Problem is I recently moved to Dubai and I don't have an own apartment yet. I sleep in hotels.

So I have two questions:
1. Can I just enter the company's flexidesk address and upload the unit lease agreement as proof?
2. If 1. is no option, I would have to use my old address from my origin country. But this address is only valid until end of this year. Is it possible to edit the personal details inside the Currenxie account later?

Can anybody who is actually using Currenxie help me please?
Help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

Hello guys,

I am currently setting up a Currenxie bank account for my UAE company.
But in the first step they ask for my personal information.
They need a personal address and also want proof of this.
Problem is I recently moved to Dubai and I don't have an own apartment yet. I sleep in hotels.

So I have two questions:
1. Can I just enter the company's flexidesk address and upload the unit lease agreement as proof?
2. If 1. is no option, I would have to use my old address from my origin country. But this address is only valid until end of this year.
The important factor is, whether the address is valid NOW. (Anyone can move anywhere in the future, so address changes are natural.)
Having said that, it is necessary to say that for the purpose of a bank account opening it is better (although not necessary) if you have the resident address in the same country as your company is incorporated (especially if you really live there!).
Is it possible to edit the personal details inside the Currenxie account later?
Yes, it is (asking the staff), see above.
Can anybody who is actually using Currenxie help me please?
Yes, I am using them.
And I can generally recommend the following:
E-mail Currenxie support, describe to them your situation (exactly as you did here, do not pretend anything) and ask them for advice. Per my experience, they are not trained monkeys and are giving reasonable answers. If you have not talked to them before (i.e. you do not have an ticket account there), expect a longer waiting time for the response, say 3-5 business days (but they will reply).

Reactions: Bexxley

Latest Threads