Our valued sponsor

CyberGhostVPN and their customer support is a total disaster!

There are some well known VPN providers I can really recommend. The respect your privacy and are widely used in some scenes where privacy and non-logging in a must.

perfect-privacy.com
vcp.ovpn.to

They servers were stolen from law enforcement and both given back pretty fast because of absolutely no logs. I used both of them and they offer great service. Both are not cheap though.
If you pay less than 6-10€ a month, you cannot expect privacy nor a good service.

Disclaimer: Only the providers themself can know what happens on a server. If you rely on privacy and security a lot, you better use multiple providers!

Reactions: JohnLocke
There are some well known VPN providers I can really recommend. The respect your privacy and are widely used in some scenes where privacy and non-logging in a must.

perfect-privacy.com
vcp.ovpn.to

They servers were stolen from law enforcement and both given back pretty fast because of absolutely no logs. I used both of them and they offer great service. Both are not cheap though.
If you pay less than 6-10€ a month, you cannot expect privacy nor a good service.

Disclaimer: Only the providers themself can know what happens on a server. If you rely on privacy and security a lot, you better use multiple providers!
Perfect Privacy is highly recommendable

Reactions: JohnLocke
strange question maybe, but do they offer a static IP ?
You mean a dedicated IP? Both providers don't do that afaik. You can use Stockholm IP in and you can go out with the same Stockholm IP. But you can not ensure Stockholm IP is the same for the next years.

Maybe ask the providers how long their IPs last? Because I think they do not change Servers so often. And maybe that's enough for you. Depends on your use case.

If you really need a reliable static IP for a long time, use your own server and install openvpn or a socks proxy (depending on what you want to achieve). The setup is easy and the server costs 5€/month. Veesp is a good "grey area" provider for that. You can pay with crypto coins.

Latest Threads