Our valued sponsor

cypriots with sechelles company?

cyonshore

Offshore Agent
Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to clear up some things regarding taxing in cyprus.

-If i own a company in sechelles who has nominee directors and shareholders but as beneficiary i reside in cyprus and signatory on it's bank account, is company taxed here?

-If i payout a dividend every year and declare it in cyprus and pay 15% defence tax, will IRS inquire further about where it came from? (oviously i will have to list source company name on declaration, or not?) will that raise flags?

If you are a cypriot and own a company in sechelles and can clear that up please reply.

/P

If you can prove the company to be managed and controlled in the Seychelles you will very much be forced to pay tax from any income regardless if it is the company or the money you take "home". I would recommend you to get hold of an local tax adviser and/or legal adviser, they may be the only one who can guide you through the process to establish a offshore structure which is 96% secured and protected from what you don't want :)

I assume it is this Cyprus :

cyprus-on-world-map.gif

:tongue: or ?/monthly_2011_09/cyprus-on-world-map.gif.ddb2e51f19b61bbfb246bd9b2a721ed5.gif