Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Bank Account - Easy to open Easy to Manage

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
There is nothing wrong in opening an offshore bank account and opening up a new business or shifting your existing business to an offshore location. Individuals and businesses have been doing it to years now and enjoying great benefits from it.

There is no shortage of ideal offshore locations, which you can choose to enjoy great benefits like minimum taxes, maximum privacy, and greater market access.

When it comes to shifting your business to an offshore location, you may have to decide choosing between Cyprus, Panama, Hong Kong, and UAE. All of these offshore locations offer unique

benefits to the business owners and individuals. If you decide to move your existing business to Cyprus or start a new one, the first thing that you need to look for is to open up a Cyprus bank

account.

For more information click here

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your valuable information, however I need to know how save are the banks in Cyprus? I mean in regards to privacy and stability? Can we trust that our private information won't be released upon request from tax office or government?

Hope you can help shed some light on this topic since it's very important for me and others to know I think.

Reactions: cosmo and JohnLocke
Banking in Cyprus is as safe as most other places in Europe, at least by now, no one can tell you how the future looks like. There has been a lot of fluff floating around different forums and blogs about them, however, they survived the financial crisis and are still strong standing.

They still maintain the banking secrecy in Cyprus, and if you setup things right you don't need to worry about that.

Reactions: cosmo
Indeed all 3 mentioned banks are reliable and stable banks, no need to worry about your funds.

Reactions: cosmo
Seems all banks in Cyprus and the rest of the world are sharpens their policies and accepted business. More and more are getting declined who normally would have been accepted.

I would say, if you hold an Cyprus account already and you are able to get more, keep and get them. It's getting toff from now on.

For 1 year I got an account with BoC within a few days. Now I have been waiting already 1 months!!!

Not very cool any longer.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Seems all banks in Cyprus and the rest of the world are sharpens their policies and accepted business. More and more are getting declined who normally would have been accepted.
I would say, if you hold an Cyprus account already and you are able to get more, keep and get them. It's getting toff from now on.

For 1 year I got an account with BoC within a few days. Now I have been waiting already 1 months!!!

Yeah indeed. Will try my luck tomorrow to see if it's possible to get an account there. If so I will open one for each of my enities at each bank, just in case.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
With all the changes going on in Cyprus and their banking it got toff s**t to get your account approved for any type of business and it seems we have to look further for other offshore banking than Cyprus! at least for now. Even though, I got my approcal last Friday afetr 2 months!! I already gave up until the e-mail arrived... we are happy to inform you...bla bla bla.. your account is operative! yeah...

Reactions: JohnLocke
With all the changes going on in Cyprus and their banking it got toff **** to get your account approved for any type of business and it seems we have to look further for other offshore banking than Cyprus! at least for now. Even though' date=' I got my approcal last Friday afetr 2 months!! I already gave up until the e-mail arrived... we are happy to inform you...bla bla bla.. your account is operative! yeah...[/quote']
Do you still face problems with your account?

With all the changes going on in Cyprus and their banking it got toff **** to get your account approved for any type of business and it seems we have to look further for other offshore banking than Cyprus! at least for now. Even though' date=' I got my approcal last Friday afetr 2 months!! I already gave up until the e-mail arrived... we are happy to inform you...bla bla bla.. your account is operative! yeah...[/quote']
May I ask which bank you have applied with and what you find difficult? There are daily at least 5 - 10 people who get approved with them with the same DD / KYC procedure as usual.

Yes that's true while it most often wasn't necessary to submit reference letter and notarized docs it is now required by all banks, damn should have opened my account looooong before.

You need to recheck your information, it's not always an requirement for a reference letter!

Most banks require this today and it get's even more complicated from every day to get an account opened in Cyprus at least for Internet based business!
You may contact us for more information if you want or send me a PM!

Last edited:
You can PM me if you have any troubles guys :)

There is nothing wrong in opening an offshore bank account and opening up a new business or shifting your existing business to an offshore location. Individuals and businesses have been doing it to years now and enjoying great benefits from it.
There is no shortage of ideal offshore locations, which you can choose to enjoy great benefits like minimum taxes, maximum privacy, and greater market access.

When it comes to shifting your business to an offshore location, you may have to decide choosing between Cyprus, Panama, Hong Kong, and UAE. All of these offshore locations offer unique

benefits to the business owners and individuals. If you decide to move your existing business to Cyprus or start a new one, the first thing that you need to look for is to open up a Cyprus bank

account.

For more information click here
I confirm and agree with you. Things are working hassle free what so ever! money can be moved across world wide banks from day to day depending which bank in Cyprus you choose!

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirm and agree with you. Things are working hassle free what so ever! money can be moved across world wide banks from day to day depending which bank in Cyprus you choose!
yes thats what most of our clients say that are manage their daily banking with them.

Latest Threads