Our valued sponsor

Cyprus bank account for US Corporation

GrafDark

Offshore Agent
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
We are two non US residents who own a US corporation.

If we open a business bank account in Cyprus, how will we pay our US Federal taxes? is the bank account EFTPS-compatible? Do you have a web page with pricing details (e.g., monthly fees, conversion rate fees (if applicable), wire transfer fees)?

Thank you very much for your help.

It will all depend on the bank you choose in regards to their fees and other requirements. I doubt that any of the Cyprus banks are actually compatible with a US tax system! What I believe is that you will have to report your profits to the tax authorities manually in the US.

Reactions: GrafDark
TVentures said:
The goal is a structure which has zero reporting requirments and zero tax liability. It does not get more complicated than that.
I think if I would be a US citizen I would never even think about to cheat the tax man. I'm happy to not be in that boat.

No. Any state. US citizens ceasing to be a tax man is the easiest in the US than any other jurisdiction. It gets more tricky with John Doe who works at the local powerplant, but extremely easy for independant contractors, especially in the professional field.

Florida is just good for when US citizens are seeking to open a US bank account without numbers. But this is getting locked down.

Reactions: eric

Latest Threads