Our valued sponsor

Cyprus bank account - is Cyprus secure and stable to open account?

Well, so far there have been no problems at all, not even during the financial crisis has there been any problems. Several of the large banks are operating just fine and no one has lost any money nor had any other troubles with them.

Reactions: employme
I have read that Cyprus is a unstable country and that the banks are not stable???
What is the true story anyone knows?`what would you look for if you open account in Cyprus?

Would you consider other bank if so, which one?
People who don't nothing are posting this s**t all over the net. Cyprus has been very stable for our banking purpose the last 10 Years. Don't believe me, we are operating some large Internet Business and are dependent on the cash flow and securing our funds. We had no single issue, not in Cyprus nor in Mauritius, Latvia, BVI, Panama or Hong Kong and all the other places where we are banking.

Reactions: employme
Yeah RedEye, we hear this sort of questions and comments almost everyday. So far non of our clients have lost a single EURO with the banking they have in Cyprus nor did they had any problems which wasn't possible to sort out quickly and without delays.

I have been banking in Cyprus for 5 years no problems with the bank! Good service always.
Yeah we have not seen many people complain about any of the banks in Cyprus not here on the forum nor any other places. Things have been working out for people just like in any other country.

Yeah we have not seen many people complain about any of the banks in Cyprus not here on the forum nor any other places. Things have been working out for people just like in any other country.
You may know about it I think.. Also I can't find any new complains about Cyprus anywhere only back to 2010 and 11 but not today.

You may know about it I think.. Also I can't find any new complains about Cyprus anywhere only back to 2010 and 11 but not today.
I was Googling and came to the same result. It seems everything has stabilized in Cyprus so the banks have and it is worth to have a deeper look into mu options to get an account there!

Yes, and the issue with the utility bill, same goes for corporate documents, if they are expired or the bank for any reason requires a new up to date set you will have to provide this asap! This don't apply for Cyprus banks specifically this apply for ALL banks worldwide.

Latest Threads