Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company for dating website business?

Same as in your other post, it depends on what your dating website looks like, however, most often it isn't a problem to conduct this business from a Cyprus company.

I think Netherlands is a better choice. Since most of the dating business these days can be found online and its more convenient because its online. Netherlands have low cost high speed internet which is the backbone of a dating website business.

Its possible provided that you have every need already. Since a website/internet design/internet service will give you some costs in Cyprus for example, why not choose a better country like Singapore? Since Singapore has one of the fastest internet in the world with the cheapest price as possible. I believe its very efficient if you choose Singapore.

Reactions: happyjohn
I would not recommend Netherlands because they have a 15% withholding tax on dividends and reimburse only 10% after one year.

If it is for a one-man company like me, taking into account that Netherlands has a minimum corporate tax of 20%, this is like paying 25% corporate tax. Meanwhile corporate tax in Cyprus is 12,5% which is half !

Reactions: happyjohn
I wonder if it is possible to incorporate a company in Cyprus for dating business?

What I want is to run such a business in an offshore company like Cyprus is.
For some time ago I had a friend that was able to incorporate the Company for this purpose. The problem was the bank! They refused to open the account for this business. He use a Latvia bank now.

Latest Threads