Our valued sponsor

allan

Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if anything has changed for Cyprus company formation for 2016 in matters of company laws, requirements to documents i.e. passport copy and utility bill is there more now?

Has Cyprus still the lowest tax rate in Europe or has it changed? According to my own records and my own company it still only pay 12,5% tax but that could be for older companies incorporated in Cyprus before 2016 and not apply for new companies. This has been seen before in many offshore jurisdictions.

Do you know if it's a good idea to keep the Cyprus company for trading purpose and just register a new Cyprus company that will be turned into a Holding company?

Seychelles is suggested more than Cyprus these days ( at least according to this forum ) and I think the requirements are still the same. I think its still a good idea to choose Cyprus since they have their own advantages over other countries.

It depends very much on what your activity of the company is. If you are into some serious business and if you need payment processing you want to choose a Cyprus company. If you don't need any payment processing then you go for an offshore company for instant in the Seychelles, Belize or anywhere else you like.

Reactions: SasxInc
I agree with the Admin. Pony if you're new here , try to read some threads regarding your concern to gather more information. There are a lot of same questions in this forum you just need time to read :)

From how I understand it, it's better to pay little tax in the offshore jurisdiction and make things legal rather than pay no tax at all and make it illegal only to get troubles with the tax office! Cyprus will help you to make things legal it seems if you get an accountant there to help you.
Pay the corporate tax in Cyprus and forget about it in your own country if the structure of your company is legit. You need a tax consultant or accountant in your country to help you to complete the tax report for you.

Latest Threads